Music In Videos!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Music In Videos!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 4:23 Quote
ok, do you guys not hate it when there is really good music playing in vids and you have no idea what it is and sometimes you dont get to find out, and its really frecken annoying, cuse the song is stuck in your head.

I think for the sorting of the vids, there should be a seperate info section to put music in, this will lead to more people actually putting music info in so you get to know

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 5:12 Quote
not a bad plan, i saw a video like a year ago with a really good song on it that i cannot for the life of me remember and havn't been able to find it again

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 5:28 Quote
Yeah I have put the name of the song on one of my videos, it would be a good idea to put the name of the song on the info definitely.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 5:54 Quote
glad some people agree with me, invite all your friends and maybe pb will take notice if theres enuf people

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 10:25 Quote
Ironic really because I've just uploaded one of my videos on youtube and youtube have automatically put the name of the song in the bottom left hand corner of the box check it out and it's the correct name of the song pretty cool! Although I put the name of the songs I use on the credits anyway lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO61wmfTZZk

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
The worst is when they tell you the name of the song but you search the entire internet and still can't find anywhere to download or listen to it.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 10:36 Quote
mcmbike wrote:
The worst is when they tell you the name of the song but you search the entire internet and still can't find anywhere to download or listen to it.

Haha agreed with that 100%, I want a song from an old drop in season 3 one time and still don't have it. Got the same problem with another song from drop in season 5 this time lol

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 15:35 Quote
mcmbike wrote:

I agree aswell, theres this movie called color me, its this small scale snowboard movie, but damn the songs made it what it is, but half of them i couldnt even find Frown

i can still hear the songs in my head and it kills me there not on my ipod!!

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
solarsatti wrote:
mcmbike wrote:

I agree aswell, theres this movie called color me, its this small scale snowboard movie, but damn the songs made it what it is, but half of them i couldnt even find Frown

i can still hear the songs in my head and it kills me there not on my ipod!!
Exactly...the two songs from the Rampage section in The Collective have made me so mad. Searched everywhere but still couldn't find them.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 18:06 Quote
Loving this idea, its really frustrating after seeing a super sick vid and loving the music that you have no idea what song it is and no one else does in the comments either, great idea.

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 23:13 Quote
Not a bad idea. Most people (including myself) put the song in the description anyway or just put it in the comments section. A just as easy way to overcome the problem is to type some of the lyrics into google and the song name will come up.

Thanks

Posted: Jul 3, 2010 at 17:10 Quote
http://www.midomi.com/

this website can usually help with this problem, you're supposed to hum or sing the song and it will find the artist and name. But instead i just play the video on full volume while recording the sound and it picks it up fine, has worked every time for me Smile

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 7:36 Quote
when i am searching a song i go to google type: blah blah blah(the lyrics you heard) lyrics, and i usually find the song

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008846
Mobile Version of Website