Want to get your video on the front page?

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Want to get your video on the front page?
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 15:20 Quote
Views: 513    Faves: 5    Comments: 1

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/stedsgn/blog/iigo-blas-loves-to-boogie.html

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 10:06 Quote
Feedback from Pinkbike on a rejected Video/Blog -
"This is not homepage content at this time, but looks like a fun adventure! Cheers!"

Love that they actually look at the videos but without a reason why something is rejected how am I suppose to get featured?

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 1:56 Quote
Hi there,

I have a freeride video project, that will be ready in a few days. I read alot for making it on the front page and i have ready trailer here in Pinkbike. I put a lot in this project and making the whole line work + all the filming and editing and really hope to make it at the front page. Full video in few days!
I hope you guys will like it!
Here's a teaser.
Views: 86    Faves: 2    Comments: 0

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 at 5:49 Quote
I rode in this country a lot! , between us, after so many places from Eilat to Mt Hermon what could be amazing? I'll tell you. Jerusalem! the night before the day of Atonement.
Maybe it's only me but it was an extraordinary experience and surprisingly it wasn't the numerous urban elements this city has to offer but the culture.
This has to be the culturally richest experience I have ever had.
the nice thing about this story is that it was at a distance of only an hour and a half from home.
thank you to our trail guide Itamar for a great trip.

Posted: Oct 22, 2018 at 18:17 Quote
New bike day so put together a super quick shady faux ad.

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 11:13 Quote
Hey Guys big shout out all way from South Africa. So a buddy and I have been wanting to make a YouTube channel for ages and this year we finally did it. Here is the first vid we made...

We want to make more vlog style content and keep it fun.

Let us know your thoughts

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 17:07 Quote
Views: 129    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Hey guys, winter's at our door. Have you take advantage of the last days of riding?

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 at 15:08 Quote
Hello to you guys, from southern Italy!
I'm Giovanni, i'm a freerider-downhiller from a few years, and with some friends we always wanted to explain to the world our beauties lived by mountain biking! In the last years i started to ride less downhill to ride more enduro-all mountain, and this year we thought the time has come. So we started going to the Amalfi Coast for a few days, in the mornings which we started filming even sometimes at 3.00 a.m., to catch our target, and i hope we got it!
Take a look at "The View", starting from a sunrise on "monte Tre Calli", up on Agerola, till the sunset on Capri, riding in Punta Campanella, Sorrento.
ps watch it in 4k and turn up the volume!
Merry Christmas!

Posted: Jan 4, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
Edit I recently put together - would love some constructive criticism for next time! Cheers!

[PV=iframe width='500' height='281' src='https://www.pinkbike.com/v/embed/497492/?colors=c80000' allowfullscreen frameborder='0'>/iframe>]

Posted: Jan 14, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
Thoughts and opinions on my edit from last years Joyride?

Views: 317    Faves: 3    Comments: 0

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 16:29 Quote
Views: 12,373    Faves: 61    Comments: 21

Here's our 2018 year end edit! One of our craziest years yet. Still stoked on this. Cheers Beer

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
Views: 120    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 18:25 Quote
We raced bikes in the snow on an open ski hill over the weekend. It was equal parts awesome and terrifying. Enjoy!
Views: 272    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 8:31 Quote

Fun, fast, and couldn't keep up with a local!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023030
Mobile Version of Website