Midlands/Staffordshire Trails/Jumps/Skatepark locations thread.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Midlands/Staffordshire Trails/Jumps/Skatepark locations thread.
Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 5:45 Quote
nev1010 wrote:
=some more spots from me Big Grin

sandhills bronwhills. this has loads of doubles tables and random gaps pritty sweet spot big and small stuff there. this is located just outside brownhills town centre near the canal just over the road from the A5 also theres a little skatepark on the way to it as well if your comeing from brownhills centre.

another spot i have forgot to mention is linley woods in aldridge. this is more of a mess about freeride place. the place is in aldridge on middlemore lane west.
take a shovel if your going hear tho as its one of those places u can always see new lines or nice jumps emerging from. i havent been to linley for around a year tho so couldent tell you what the state of it now is.

We thought we'd check out Brownhills the other week, went a few times last summer and everything was cool.

This time though we were greeted by a couple of Locals digging, we grabbed spades from the car and asked if they wanted help, and they pretty much told us were to shove it... Then moaned that noone helped dig...

There's a word for people like that around here, but i dont think i can say it on forums! Really Mad

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 17:08 Quote
I'll say it for you then lol

WANKERS.

Posted: Aug 13, 2010 at 1:02 Quote
tehbadger wrote:
I'll say it for you then lol

WANKERS.

Much Appreciated =]

Everywhere else seem to have pinkbike meets, where a few get together, and ride a few spots all day.

Anyone be up for that? might be a long shot with the crap weather closing in!

Posted: Aug 13, 2010 at 9:45 Quote
Yeah deff id come ride with u guys Big Grin
be good to learn some new stuff from u all too Razz and ride some new trails
just let me no when ur thinking im up for it!
and i aggree should have a get together once a month or so ride a new place be cool

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 5:04 Quote
seems to have been some work happen at cannock chase, at style cop. not the dh bit but over the car park under the power lines, the doubles there have more added and some sweet new lines and some bigger ones now also some new freeride in there as well now. rides smooth and good too had a dable yesterday good times!

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 14:14 Quote
does anyone know of any dirt jumps in blakedown? (near kidderminster) i saw then when i was on the train but dont know how to get to them

Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 10:25 Quote
ok i had a drive today and found them, just off the a456, but theyre in a pretty worn down and overgrown state! next to the paintball park if anyone is interested in knowing

Posted: Aug 20, 2010 at 14:06 Quote
Lot of building work been happening over cannock chase o the stile cop area, good times tehre today tho in the rain!

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 8:03 Quote
We've Been Digging at Wirksworth for the last couple of weeks, stuff's really coming along, Got all winter to keep going. Roey's hopefully sorting some mini diggers in the next few weeks so that should open up alot more space and save alot of time! It should be pretty nuts when we're done!

FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2011 at 8:44 Quote
Hey guys, Im about to move down to Hinckley area, got a job with Triumph Smile Looking to find some riding spots and new people to ride with. I have seen pics of nuneaton bmx track and a couple of small spots. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers guys

Posted: Apr 27, 2011 at 1:55 Quote
lots of work to the left of the car park on style cop where people dont normally go. a lot of nice doubles have taken shape there now and some good trails and freeride stuff.
its a decent ride so check it out Big Grin

Posted: Apr 27, 2011 at 3:12 Quote
nev1010 wrote:
lots of work to the left of the car park on style cop where people dont normally go. a lot of nice doubles have taken shape there now and some good trails and freeride stuff.
its a decent ride so check it out Big Grin

This. The freeride stuff hidden away down there is awesome.

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 9:02 Quote
Eckington woods - Derbyshire/sheffield - DH
Bolehills BMX Track, dont know if its been mentioned yet. In walkley, sheffield, near hillsborough

Posted: Nov 1, 2011 at 10:26 Quote
hopwas over near tamworth is worth a ride went over week or so back now and the ride as pritty good
dh, bits of freeride there worth a dabble

Posted: Jan 22, 2012 at 12:43 Quote
This is awesome! I'm currently at Uni in Stoke and without my DH bike so I only have my BMX with me so I've been looking for some BMX tracks and dirt jumps to help me keep fit and keep me in sync with my riding!

I only knew about the Stoke Plaza BMX Park before this.

Wicked list thanks for putting it up! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.069225
Mobile Version of Website