RockShox TOTEM / LYRIK discussion thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
RockShox TOTEM / LYRIK discussion thread
Author Message
Posted: Mar 1, 2019 at 10:40 Quote
can anyone explain me how to work with the 2010 totem mission control dh

Posted: Mar 1, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
Define work with? Like are you trying to rebuild it for set the high/low compression

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 13:54 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Define work with? Like are you trying to rebuild it for set the high/low compression


like what does it do , and how can i set it up

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 16:21 Quote
Blue does high speed compression and silver does low speed ... 4 clicks of each to start and tune from there.. red is rebound set that to where it comes back fast enough that it doesn't buck you

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 4:09 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Blue does high speed compression and silver does low speed ... 4 clicks of each to start and tune from there.. red is rebound set that to where it comes back fast enough that it doesn't buck you


i know but aren´t those the basic settings ? i want to know how to tune the mission control dh

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 16:06 Quote
Blackmetalgoat wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
Blue does high speed compression and silver does low speed ... 4 clicks of each to start and tune from there.. red is rebound set that to where it comes back fast enough that it doesn't buck you


i know but aren´t those the basic settings ? i want to know how to tune the mission control dh

Mission control dh is different the regular mission control. The mc dh removes the flood gate adjustment from the damper. So all you have is high and low speed compression and rebound

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 19:28 Quote
Hey gang, I'm looking to do a seal service on my 2014 Lyrik (170 mm RC2DH dual position solo air) and was curious about oem vs aftermarket seals?

What's peoples input on these:
https://www.enduroforkseals.com/products/front-suspension/enduro-rwc-hy-glide-wiper-seals/EFS-HG-35.html

vs OEM?


Any other recommendations?

My wipers are old and have a some cracks in them, they're not leaking yet but a service is due. In addition to dust seals, foam rings and some slick honey any tips/recommendations?

I've been pretty happy with the forks as is, just looking to keep them good with preventative maintenance and maybe looking to see if I can get as good or better while at it.

Cheers,
VF

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 20:09 Quote
Put the pike SKF seals in them. I run them in my lyrik gets rid of the stichion from then old seals and I think they are 20usd on JensonUSA... You get a dust wiper and a foam ring it works awesome

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 20:20 Quote
https://www.jensonusa.com/Rockshox-35mm-SKF-Dust-Seal-Kit

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 at 21:09 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Put the pike SKF seals in them. I run them in my lyrik gets rid of the stichion from then old seals and I think they are 20usd on JensonUSA... You get a dust wiper and a foam ring it works awesome

+1 on this. There’s some photos on my profile showing how the lipless pike seal looks on a Lyrik.

Posted: Mar 10, 2019 at 17:21 Quote
Hello , does anyone knows if it's possible to change 26 liryk lower legs to the 27.5 ?

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 at 22:13 Quote
Thanks guys, looks like skf seals it will be!

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 10:58 Quote
doing the exact same drop my totem coil mc dh uses the exact same travel when both the hsc and lsc are in the hardest setting as in their softest setting , can anyone tell what is going on with my fork i rebuild it with new oil and seals 3 weeks ago

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
Blackmetalgoat wrote:
doing the exact same drop my totem coil mc dh uses the exact same travel when both the hsc and lsc are in the hardest setting as in their softest setting , can anyone tell what is going on with my fork i rebuild it with new oil and seals 3 weeks ago

What oil did you use?

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
the blue one and im only 60 killos


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019560
Mobile Version of Website