RockShox TOTEM / LYRIK discussion thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
RockShox TOTEM / LYRIK discussion thread
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2020 at 13:26 Quote
Amazing man! Thanks very much for that, I genuinely really appreciate you taking the time to go into that much detail. I’ve got new seals coming in a couple of days for a service so I’ll stick the original debonair back in then. Side note; anyone on here looking for a 2021 debonair? I promise it will make your forks feel.... different ????

Posted: Oct 24, 2020 at 21:29 Quote
While the suck down isn't an issue i have not heard of anybody complaining about reduced small bump, When you completed the swap did you lubricate the seal head? Did you inflate the air spring ion 20 PSi steps cycling between each step?

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 12:09 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
While the suck down isn't an issue i have not heard of anybody complaining about reduced small bump, When you completed the swap did you lubricate the seal head? Did you inflate the air spring ion 20 PSi steps cycling between each step?

Yeah man I fitted as per rockshox instructions. I hadn’t heard anyone complaining about it either and I honestly thought it was in my head but the more I looked into it the more people I’ve found experiencing the same issue there is a whole thread on mtbr with people finding the same thing

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005660
Mobile Version of Website