Post your fixed gear

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Post your fixed gear
Posted: Jul 6, 2017 at 23:21 Quote
Yes feel the butt hurt let it flow through you.

Posted: Jul 7, 2017 at 3:54 Quote
Don't think I've seen a flame war since 2007.

Not sure on the battle plan anymore. Blowing cobwebs off the playbook.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Posted: Jul 7, 2017 at 7:35 Quote
Speedplay are not SPDs

God I hate Speedplay.

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 12:14 Quote
Wow ^ Facepalm

My double strap flat bar poser-mobile kicks your bikes ass by the way Razz

photo

photo

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 14:42 Quote
never-stop wrote:
Wow ^ Facepalm
Yeah, I went off the rails. Redface

never-stop wrote:
photo

I dig this!

Posted: Aug 19, 2017 at 5:45 Quote
That's clean, nice one.

Considering cutting my drops off and flipping them to make bullhorns and using a bmx brake lever at the minute as I hardly ever use the drops

Posted: Aug 19, 2017 at 16:06 Quote
Damn, love that Cutter. Bikes like that are what always draw me back to fixed gear riding.

Bullhorns suck, just cut down some mountain bike bars.

Posted: Aug 19, 2017 at 20:21 Quote
I prefer drops over bull. It increases reach more than my taste. If I ever use it, It'll be pure aesthetic.
But hey, that's my taste and you have yours. and It's worth experiencing.

Upsidedown, I remember your Bruiser! Good to see a familia accounts after a few years.
I had a GOrilla Kilroy at that time ,smashed it, and bought a cutter frame around 2014.
The memory of golden era keeps me from selling it. such a good bike.

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 3:25 Quote
kipitown wrote:
I prefer drops over bull. It increases reach more than my taste. If I ever use it, It'll be pure aesthetic.

Upsidedown, I remember your Bruiser! Good to see a familia accounts after a few years.
I had a GOrilla Kilroy at that time ,smashed it, and bought a cutter frame around 2014.

I tend to sit my hands on the top of my drops, after the curve but before the hoods so reach change wouldn't be a thing, my hand position would be the same, I just wouldn't have drops. We'll see lol

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 3:33 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
kipitown wrote:

I tend to sit my hands on the top of my drops, after the curve but before the hoods so reach change wouldn't be a thing, my hand position would be the same, I just wouldn't have drops. We'll see lol

Oh In that case You'll get much comfy in drop-cutting bullhorns because of slight incline right after the curve. that actually makes sense.

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 14:07 Quote
new ting. gonna strip and paint soon

photo

Posted: Aug 29, 2017 at 13:03 Quote
First forum post ever! yeah... My work horse, i dig old things, and well it stood out too me, i like the rust, the grime, it works for me, just me or? and yeah i have no idea what year it is, yeah i slammed and shredded my bartape, the eletrical tape is coming off when my new bar tape gets delivered! the brake and single speed were a tempery thing, (i broke my foot and made the wise decision not to got back to fixed straght away) but back fixed brakekess ill post a better pic soon?
The Work Horse MK3

Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 13:48 Quote
Dat front wheel/downtube clearance tho

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021681
Mobile Version of Website