Biking community

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Biking community
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 4, 2010 at 22:02 Quote
Almost every biker i know, wears skinny jeans and most likely smokes weed. Im starting not to like the biking community and Im thinking of quiting. And maybe starting something else. Just wondering what's ur opinion on this!

Posted: Jul 4, 2010 at 22:28 Quote
Futher mucker. Don't quit. Just find a new crowd. Who cares if guys wear what they wear. It's who they are that makes them a good biker. As long as they dont force you to do shit with them, it should be all good.

Quitters never finish first. Don't let yourself quit over something this stupid. It's not worth it.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 0:47 Quote
New crowd? A fair few of the people i ride with do, but that doesn't stop me enjoying biking, if the image of BMX is enough to put you off you probably are not enjoying it in the first place. Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 7:36 Quote
Are skinnies really that terrible? And I think you will find that a very high percentage of teenagers smoke something they shouldn't, you just associate it with bikers because bikers are the people you see every day.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 7:52 Quote
if this is the reason you wanna quit, you gotta man up and not be a BITCH. who cares what other people do/wear. Just ride your bike

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 8:39 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
if the image of BMX is enough to put you off you probably are not enjoying it in the first place. Blank Stare

Agreed.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 9:14 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
New crowd? A fair few of the people i ride with do, but that doesn't stop me enjoying biking, if the image of BMX is enough to put you off you probably are not enjoying it in the first place. Blank Stare

Yes. Reason being, if he doesn't particularly like the group he rides with, he can start to find a more " to his standards " group to ride with. Now in no means did I mean that in an offensive way at all.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 9:31 Quote
just do whatever you are doing in bmx. dont really worry about what other people are doing. the only thing that should make you quit bmx is you no longer enjoying it/ no longer having a passion for it. not what people are doing of what size their jeans are

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 9:39 Quote
i was in the same boat as you and i just said f*ck it ill ride by myself instead of riding with potsmokers. its about riding not who your hanging out with.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 9:51 Quote
staystreet wrote:
i was in the same boat as you and i just said f*ck it ill ride by myself instead of riding with potsmokers. its about riding not who your hanging out with.
AGREED

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 9:57 Quote
riding with stoners is kinda entertaining, just dont associate with there pot.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 10:01 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
riding with stoners is kinda entertaining, just dont associate with there pot.

That it is.

I once saw some kid on E riding around absolutely gooned outta his mind. If you want hilarious, that's it for you.

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 10:13 Quote
staystreet wrote:

That's what i needed Big Grin Thanks!

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
kubek12 wrote:
staystreet wrote:

That's what i needed Big Grin Thanks!
no problem man theres a bad crowd and a good crowd everywhere you just need to ball up and find the right people. ride by yourself and try gettin your friends into the sport.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011255
Mobile Version of Website