PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What was you original username?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 13:47 Quote
I am currently Taylortroop.

Formaly known as Zach!

EDIT! Now to be known as bmx-

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 13:47 Quote
Hopfully it gets sorted out, and we all get our old usernames back. But I was Philster

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 13:53 Quote
Same name as the old forum. New forum is weird, gonna take a while to get used to.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 13:56 Quote
Kranks wrote:
Same name as the old forum. New forum is weird, gonna take a while to get used to.

Deffinitaly will. I'm not a big fan of some of the changes.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
formally known as tanner, and i made a post about this in the new pinkbike forum, i just think that lots of the reasons why i liked pinkbike were left out in the change

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:02 Quote
Let me know here if you want your username changed.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:07 Quote
formerly known as YaSsIn[G] but im definately all for the new changes. the only thing that i dont like is that there are so many forums now. like the lounge being divided up into four different mini-lounges. im sure theres a good reason for it, its just alot and its going to take getting used to. and overall good change i would say, props on that

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:09 Quote
i am Star Hucks and i hated my old nameMadder

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:18 Quote
i want my user name changed back to just Tanner

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:22 Quote
My old user name was dirtjumper00, man I love the new pb

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:27 Quote
i was bike_forever but now seince we cant use the underscore it scarred me forever... so i tossed my i-pod on sshuffle and the first song to come on was my new username

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:38 Quote
Im formally know as Ontario_biker. I love the new changes. Especially the part where everything is under 1 account. Pretty sweet.. Now as long as we all get to know who eachother are, it should be sweet.

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:45 Quote
kburkat wrote:

Hey man, would you mind changing my username back to Zach! I'd really appriciate it. I would have pm'd you, but I have no clue how to do that. Thnaks alot.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:52 Quote
taylortroop wrote:
kburkat wrote:

Hey man, would you mind changing my username back to Zach! I'd really appriciate it. I would have pm'd you, but I have no clue how to do that. Thnaks alot.

ok log out and back in and you should have abbility to change your name. the name zach is taken but you can test for other names

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 14:54 Quote
I was Drunken Chicken and, like many others, couldn't transfer my name with the space. I've always thought of it as an idiot username (regret it a lot) but since everyone knew me by it it was hard to let it go. In the end I settled for my first name, Gabor.

Maybe we could all just stick "Formerly: _____" under our usernames for the first week or something so we can memorise who we are/were/etc. Wink

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007410
Mobile Version of Website