Domain 318

PB Forum :: SRAM
Domain 318
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 22:19 Quote
i rented a bighit in whistler with a domain, biggest peice of shit ever! didnt absorb ANYTHING going high speed all the roots and rocky shit got absorbed through my arms and it was dialed for my weight, riding etc. after i broke the cranks of that rental i was given a replacement rental with the same kinda fork. after 4 hours of riding this almost new bike with the same shitty responsive feeling it started pissing out oil. I ADVISE NOBODY TO BUY THIS FORK! TOTAL GARBAGE

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 22:33 Quote
What did you expect. Its a very budget big hit fork designed for big hits.

It obviously isn't going to be as plush as say a Fox Van 36, but then it costs about half as much.

As for pissing oil, it may just have been coincidence. I know plenty of people who are very happy with what they got from their Domains, basically a budget fork that will not break

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 22:55 Quote
Domain is a great fork...
if you seriously think that that bike was almost new...

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 23:24 Quote
What an Idiot! Oooooooouuuuuuooo

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 23:28 Quote
Maybe he's just the world's biggest hack.

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
your all stupid, obviously you havent rode one the way your should ride one and yes that bike i rented the sencond one had been used for 2 f*cking days. absolute peice of shit.

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 10:02 Quote
whats the point of this thread, TROLL!

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 10:31 Quote
Wow, this guy is the definition of a troll... looking on his profile reveals that all he does is post insults about various things on pb. lame

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
hardtailfreerider93 wrote:
after i broke the cranks of that rental

I somehow have a feeling that the rentals in whistler are built to be as bombproof as possible, thus if you broke the cranks on one then you must be a total hack

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 13:10 Quote
a hack? no. its whistler buddy, you wouldnt understand until you ride it. and thats a joke it was a bad fork hands down. my drop off triples were more absorbant and they never leaked once.

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 15:17 Quote
a hack? no. its whistler buddy, you wouldnt understand until you ride it. and thats a joke it was a bad fork hands down. my drop off triples were more absorbant and they never leaked once.
you're pretty...

well, for lack of a better word... dumb
whistler isn't even that gnar

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 17:37 Quote
youre another stupid american. its one of the worlds best bike parks, and yes they have some extremly gnarly shit, if you can ride it....

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 18:07 Quote
s
youre another stupid american. its one of the worlds best bike parks, and yes they have some extremly gnarly shit, if you can ride it....

stereotyping americans, who sounds stupid again?

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 18:17 Quote
never said it wasn't a good bike park, i said that it wasn't very gnar... it's pretty smooth if you ask me...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008069
Mobile Version of Website