Amateur Photographers, Get Noticed

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Amateur Photographers, Get Noticed
Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 8:49 Quote
adownhillerfromscotland wrote:
Couple taken in the past week or so

There are also many more in the same album if anyone likes these and are interested in seeing more. Thanks.
These photos are amazing i love them, id have to say i love your first one the best. i love the shallow depth of field with the front rider a little out of focus and i love the vertical 1/3's you got going on with the two riders i think if you would have been a little lower with your shot the tape behind the riders would have made a sick horizontal 1/3 with the spectators in top 1/3 the focused rider mid 1/3 and front rider bottom 1/3 would have made it a perfect photo! like with your second shot you have the rider on your left 1/3 and the jump on the the lower horizontal 1/3 otherwise SICK SHOTS!

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 at 4:47 Quote
First attempt at photography this weekend, Check the rest of my album out please Smile

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
sampagett wrote:
First attempt at photography this weekend, Check the rest of my album out please Smile

you center alot of your subjects try incorporating the rule of thirds (making the main subject on a third of the shot) and you can use the trees as frames or fill on the sides of the shot. you work well with depth of field keep playing with that

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 at 11:18 Quote
Ok thanks mate, Il have the camera out again on friday so il give it a go Smile

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 at 11:22 Quote
here is one of my favorite shots i have taken
I like how the pole on the left setups a third and the rider is on another third place i have the fence as a horizantal third on the bottow

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 at 11:24 Quote
Thats clever and it does look good though i do kinda enjoy the close up shots to Smile il try and do a bit of both

Also is the rider out of focus in your picture? He just looks a bit fuzzy.

Posted: Apr 15, 2011 at 13:19 Quote
Had the camera out for the second time today, Have a sample of the action Smile Check the album for more Razz

Posted: Apr 17, 2011 at 16:51 Quote
Dunno about "best", but three I like from last summer.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 17:14 Quote
My friend Nik at Bluebell Woods, taken with a borrowed 5D and 2x Bowens Gemini 500r. I no longer have access to sweet equipment like that for free.

Nico-T, maker of awesome videos at Hemlock Stone, taken with a Sony Alpha 200.

More can be found on my Flickr if you wish, going to try a self-portrait action shot soon.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 23:44 Quote
heres acouple more ive taken in the past little while
Cody Brown doing a double peg up the rail.
step down

i have more photos on my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/53250848@N08/

please give me some feed back

Posted: Sep 8, 2011 at 8:48 Quote
Wayne kills the berm...
thats my best as of yet. what do you think?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017405
Mobile Version of Website