Amateur Photographers, Get Noticed

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Amateur Photographers, Get Noticed
O+
Posted: Aug 25, 2016 at 21:58 Quote
Damn there's some solid shots in this thread!
Some favourites from this year so far.

photo
photo
 panshotfriday
Testing out the new flash

Posted: Aug 26, 2016 at 2:19 Quote
34 °C/93 °F ...after work quickie@local DH track

after work quickie local DH track

Posted: Aug 27, 2016 at 8:40 Quote
Recently got some smoke grenades for urbex, but though I could try them with biking too...
 DH-Racer-GC is so pitted that he s smokin Putting a flaming smoke grenade on Alec s seat wasn t the safest idea but it turned out pretty sweet. Adding a sui in there for good measure. Inspired by shots from Laurence-CE s Deep Summer slideshow.

Posted: Oct 26, 2016 at 2:24 Quote
I'm very fresh here but here are my top three Camera

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 2, 2016 at 13:18 Quote
wintertime...nightride time Big Grin

Wildbad night

Posted: Dec 3, 2016 at 9:03 Quote
 lastcorner
some old memories

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 17:21 Quote
Hi guys,

I've been lucky enough to get a few PODs over the last couple of years and I'm now a full time professional outdoors sports photographer. You can check out my work at www.samtaylorphoto.co.uk or instagram at @samtaylorphotos.

I just wanted to invite you to register your interest in an E-Book I'm working on explaining how I take my photos, from the very basics of camera settings to composition and editing techniques I use to increase impact in my photos. I have people messaging me all the time asking for advice so I thought the community would benefit from having a short guide to reference when you go out shooting and hopefully it'll point you in the direction of a POD in future! I'm working on making sure it's as jam packed full of information as possible and won't release it until it's perfect but if you want updates and a few free sneak peaks and bits of advice just submit your email and I'll be in touch.

http://www.samtaylorphoto.co.uk/ebook

Cheers,
Sam

Posted: Jan 6, 2017 at 13:35 Quote
I shot this images and posted it on to my Instagram account @louisarnoldphoto and was lucky enough that someone from Revolution mag saw it. This image then went on a double page in there magazine Instagram is a powerful tool for photographer use it to your advantage

Images shot for Shredder Mtb Mag s Max Attack edit

Posted: Jan 20, 2017 at 3:22 Quote
Found some old pics on my HD. Smile

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 at 6:47 Quote
bike bouldering@Luxembourg

bike bouldering

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043596
Mobile Version of Website