Amateur Photographers, Get Noticed

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Amateur Photographers, Get Noticed
Posted: May 23, 2018 at 9:27 Quote
Cwmcarn Note guy in the background of last shot.
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 10:26 Quote
Last month i went back home, Madeira Island and decided to photoshoot some new trails.
Here it goes, the snapshots! Hope you enjoy guys!

underneath this little rainy drops during the last minutes of daylight. Tiago Nunes 2018

Tiago Nunes 2018

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 2:41 Quote
Two shots with Szymon Godziek, made during Joyride Fest in Poland this weekend.
Night fotoshooting with Szymon Joyride 2018

Night fotoshooting with Szymon Joyride 2018

Posted: May 30, 2018 at 10:45 Quote
Just got these on a trip to Duluth, MN last weekend!
photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 6:12 Quote
@thrilledoflife , @CoffeeHouseMedia Guys, these are some pretty cool shots!

Here are snaps from the last rides with camera in hand (feel free to check out the albums, don't want to spam the thread):

After a day of riding park we took the backpacks and hopped on the last gondola ride up for an enduro afternoon trip. Took a few breaks more than usual as it was day number 4 of riding and we were already knackered from riding park all day even had lunch in the gondola to not waste time. That was a good opportunity to take some snaps of Lisa and the picturesque surroundings. Lisa is a Leogang local and knows the area we got to ride some sweet sweet singletrack along a ridge through the forest and then a steeper hiking path going all the way down to the valley. Overall a good day P
It was already late and raining but we decided to go for a spin anyway. Luckily the forest kept the trail mostly dry and here s the result. Tomas doesn t mess around tomaass

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 2:13 Quote
Had an awesome time & rides with friends in South Tyrol last week... Big Grin Beer

Endless italian switchbacks...

break time play time

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 12:39 Quote
[Quote="TiagoNunes96"]Last month i went back home, Madeira Island and decided to photoshoot some new trails.
Here it goes, the snapshots! Hope you enjoy guys!

underneath this little rainy drops during the last minutes of daylight. Tiago Nunes 2018

Very nice work!
This light n'rainy on PB is really great. tup

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 at 7:10 Quote
I did manage to center the sun perfectly but then it was blocked by the hub.

The wheels are on fire

O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 2:50 Quote
It's been quiet in here these last few weeks...okay, I'll go again, couple of shots from random rides:

We did a really cool two day trip here in the backyard just 40mins away from Innsbruck. Wonderful weather and amazing trails

Dessi taking the wallride and getting into race mode immediately after desidimitrova

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 15:58 Quote
These are from last month, right at peak colors of the local aspens.
photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
Does anybody have any interesting ideas or tips for shooting at night? One of my recent ones.

Slabs by night.

Posted: Apr 12, 2019 at 7:37 Quote
These are my 3 favorites. I'd be stoked for them to get some love.
After a long winter spring is here. 2wheeledwestley spring shredding Green River UT.
After a long winter, spring is here. @2wheeledwestley spring shredding Green River, UT.

Last fall I was able to spend quality time blasting desert singletrack with Steve from Chasing Epic and Alex from Singletrack Sampler. Great times
Last fall, I was able to spend quality time blasting desert singletrack with Steve from Chasing Epic and Alex from Singletrack Sampler. Great times!

Late Season laps at Trestle Bike Park
Late Season laps at Trestle Bike Park

thanks

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 14:58 Quote
Yesterday was the first day in the woods with my new D500 and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to see what the summer brings!

Reg doing Reg things at Swansea.

Reg doing Reg things at Swansea.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
saskskier wrote:
Yesterday was the first day in the woods with my new D500 and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to see what the summer brings!
photo

money!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039856
Mobile Version of Website