Would putting a chain guide work on a mongoose tyax2008, fully geared up? dont mean to sound stupid......

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Would putting a chain guide work on a mongoose tyax2008, fully geared up? dont mean to sound stupid......
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 6:51 Quote
Also putting new forks and wheels on, any ideas?

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 7:06 Quote
What do you mean by "fully geared up"?

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 7:09 Quote
adove wrote:
What do you mean by "fully geared up"?
in guessing he means... Geared...

And to the creator of this thread... There is a quick question thread for this question you know...

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 7:13 Quote
Well I guess it depends how much money you want to invest on a two year old bike that retails for around $700. Spend money on bike vs. sell bike and buy a cool new bike.

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 7:35 Quote
well i jus sold my Base TA26 hence where the money is coming from and im new to this site so all the help on (quick threads) is great, im putting quite a bit on, thinking of Junior T bomber forks, and some new wheels, (yet to find), always seen chain guides n din't know if they are worth it, and yeah i did mean with all the gears working, don't know if this will stop me putting a chain guide on? god i sound thick.....

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 at 15:49 Quote
junier ts will kill the geo of the bike and it will ride real sloppy go for sumat with 100mm travel and if u wond a chain guide u sud run a single front chain ring for best setup. u can get chain guides that run two rings but 1 is better and dude u sud of text me this be a lot faster lol

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009383
Mobile Version of Website