Beginner trials group rides EDMONTON

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Beginner trials group rides EDMONTON
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 2, 2012 at 6:01 Quote
oh and the new trials park... it's part of the bike park being built in sherwood park... Bethel drive, just north of the bus terminal... it's under construction but the trials features have been completed...
might be tough riding there until the heavy machinery is done driving around...

I also tend to enjoy the save on foods parking lot on wye road... or the rocks at the broadmore golf coarse club house... after hours

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 19:32 Quote
how do you do a high jump?because i only can do a 6 inch bunnyhop.Frown

Posted: Sep 14, 2013 at 20:55 Quote
TheGnome wrote:
how do you do a high jump?because i only can do a 6 inch bunnyhop.Frown

it just takes practice. keep working on it.

Watch my video carefully and you can see how I do it... I have little stick arms so if I can do it then anyone can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg4AocUO4Zc

I will be meeting up for some of these beginner rides as well, should be fun!

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 at 22:09 Quote
Is anyone still planning on some beginner group rides in Edmonton once the snow melts?

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 at 23:38 Quote
Tonkatom wrote:
Is anyone still planning on some beginner group rides in Edmonton once the snow melts?

We all feel like beginners after winter...
Our edmonton scene doesn't really care what skill level you are, I think we're pretty laid back about that. Either way we tend to aim for Saturday and Sunday evenings as the usual. Fridays are a sometimes and the rest of the week is a maybe depending on who is working when and everything. I'm almost always able to ride Saturdays anytime.

If you will be in Edmonton Friday evenings there is a shop ride we usually do during winter. I don't know if there is one planned this week though... Most likely will be tup

Posted: Mar 12, 2014 at 6:51 Quote
jubs17 wrote:
Tonkatom wrote:

We all feel like beginners after winter...
Our edmonton scene doesn't really care what skill level you are, I think we're pretty laid back about that. Either way we tend to aim for Saturday and Sunday evenings as the usual. Fridays are a sometimes and the rest of the week is a maybe depending on who is working when and everything. I'm almost always able to ride Saturdays anytime.

If you will be in Edmonton Friday evenings there is a shop ride we usually do during winter. I don't know if there is one planned this week though... Most likely will be tup

I'm mostly up on weeknights (work stuff) but am definitely gonna make arrangements for some group rides. I used to dabble when I was younger and hope I can pick up where I left off when my new bike arrives next week.

Posted: Mar 12, 2014 at 9:46 Quote
sounds good! One of the best guys to talk to for setting up group rides is Jason. (https://www.pinkbike.com/u/olskoolfool/)
He knows everyone and has everyones number and the passion for getting as many people together as possible.

Posted: Aug 15, 2018 at 6:59 Quote
Sorry, accidental post

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008380
Mobile Version of Website