Your wierdest/most emarrassing crashes

PB Forum :: 29ers
Your wierdest/most emarrassing crashes
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 21:03 Quote
DHmonkey123 wrote:
hahaha once i was doing a backflip into a foam pit and hit my head on the lip of the ramp

Oh! pulled a greg louganis did ye? have a helmet on?

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 21:18 Quote
burito-bandito wrote:
DHmonkey123 wrote:
hahaha once i was doing a backflip into a foam pit and hit my head on the lip of the ramp

Oh! pulled a greg louganis did ye? have a helmet on?
a leather football cap from the 80's

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 13:30 Quote
I once rode strait into a parked car....Wasn't paying attention....BOOOOM, epic faceplant.

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 13:37 Quote
burito-bandito wrote:
I once rode strait into a parked car....Wasn't paying attention....BOOOOM, epic faceplant.
once i was riding down the side walk and into a crosswalk and a car goes into the crosswalk as i was in the middle of it and i slammed into the side Razz it was into this car or at least something like it. it was an Acura

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 13:43 Quote
burito-bandito wrote:

lucky you didn't hit a Volvo, you and your bike would atomised.

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
DHmonkey123 wrote:
burito-bandito wrote:
once i was riding down the side walk and into a crosswalk and a car goes into the crosswalk as i was in the middle of it and i slammed into the side Razz it was into this car or at least something like it. it was an Acura

DAMN! Any damage to you or the car...or more importantly, your bike?

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
burito-bandito wrote:
DHmonkey123 wrote:
burito-bandito wrote:

DAMN! Any damage to you or the car...or more importantly, your bike?
bruised thigh (not bad at all though) bent front rim, dented car the size of my head and me shaking

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 13:52 Quote
oh and another time i was tramp-bmxing and i did a back flip and got nutsacked by the bars...i only made it 3/4 the way around Frown

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 15:21 Quote
about a year or 2 ago i was going through this path throuh some trees in a park, ther was a mud bank/ hip thing, went to jump it on my old bmx, hoped and WAMMM, misjudges very badly, i head butted a branch, was like a cartoon aprently, bike just kept rolling i was lying on my back, i got full on whiplash from it, hurt for a week

Posted: Aug 13, 2010 at 3:12 Quote
about two years ago me and a mate went to the slalom track. there was a fairly small double, about 5 foot gap. i said oh this jumps easy asss ive done it heaps. didnt workout, ended up with a broken colabone

Posted: Aug 13, 2010 at 3:14 Quote
i was at some dirt jumps that i had never rode before and my mate said dont pedal in it looks way more steezy, so i didnt pedal. well that didnt work. i landed straight on the face of the landing with a very sore knee from smacking it on the top tube.

Posted: Aug 13, 2010 at 10:29 Quote
jerseyzz wrote:
Windows XP Professional, the new standard in reliability and performance, is designed for businesses of all sizes, Windows Vista Ultimate and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience.
The advanced productivity tools of the digital age at your fingertips:
With the ultimate communication and collaboration tools, advanced laptop support, remote access capabilities, and more, Windows 7 XP Professional helps you be more productive than ever before.
pls kindly visit our website:http://www.cheap4online.com or welcome you visit our company . thank you !!!
we also can talk online directly.
i am online for 24hours of everyday
My MSN: cheap4online@hotmail.com or cheap4online@gmail.com

http://www.cheap4online.com/product.asp?bigclassid=243

http://www.cheap4online.com/product_view.asp?id=236

QUIT SPAMMING MY THREAD ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Aug 13, 2010 at 10:33 Quote
burito-bandito wrote:
jerseyzz wrote:
Windows XP Professional, the new standard in reliability and performance, is designed for businesses of all sizes, Windows Vista Ultimate and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience.
The advanced productivity tools of the digital age at your fingertips:
With the ultimate communication and collaboration tools, advanced laptop support, remote access capabilities, and more, Windows 7 XP Professional helps you be more productive than ever before.
pls kindly visit our website:http://www.cheap4online.com or welcome you visit our company . thank you !!!
we also can talk online directly.
i am online for 24hours of everyday
My MSN: cheap4online@hotmail.com or cheap4online@gmail.com

http://www.cheap4online.com/product.asp?bigclassid=243

http://www.cheap4online.com/product_view.asp?id=236

QUIT SPAMMING MY THREAD ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit the first post to have #BAN (whoever you want to ban here) #BAN i once got sacked by my seat

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 20:19 Quote
One day last summer I had took an old steel rigid pacific mtn bike down to fix it up found out it was in good condition so I decided to ride it to the bowling ally well I was going down my street and this bike had crappy plastic pedals with no grip and I was standing up to sprint and my left foot slipped off the pedals and I flip over the bars going between 15-20 mph I landed on my back and had road rash all up my left arm and back of shoulder and had bruised a rib and a couple days later school started up again I was just starting souphmore year and had to explains countless times what I did to my arm

Posted: Jun 7, 2013 at 20:22 Quote
ottomatic wrote:
One day last summer I had took an old steel rigid pacific mtn bike down to fix it up found out it was in good condition so I decided to ride it to the bowling ally well I was going down my street and this bike had crappy plastic pedals with no grip and I was standing up to sprint and my left foot slipped off the pedals and I flip over the bars going between 15-20 mph I landed on my back and had road rash all up my left arm and back of shoulder and had bruised a rib and a couple days later school started up again I was just starting souphmore year and had to explains countless times what I did to my arm
the bike wasnt the best later I had bent the front wheel so I couldnt turn the wheel all the way around and I slightly bent the fork blades

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016764
Mobile Version of Website