slopestyle/ dirt jump park in ottawa

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
slopestyle/ dirt jump park in ottawa
Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 10:42 Quote
That's what you get when you're putting in work on a regular basis. Now if only all of the other people who ride there would just do their fair share...

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 11:50 Quote
yep... it would be really appreciated

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 11:50 Quote
sundayfundayam2010 wrote:
hardrockss wrote:
and yo the video of ur djs with ur go pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE DAT

yeah thanks but I could do a much better one now...

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 12:44 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
sundayfundayam2010 wrote:
hardrockss wrote:
and yo the video of ur djs with ur go pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE DAT

yeah thanks but I could do a much better one now...
then make one

Posted: Nov 19, 2013 at 22:08 Quote
Pretty sure this shit needs to get alive again, and we need to get a few people to fix up forestvalley trails, and build some new lines off Blair road..
Whats good with ottawa trails these days? Ivee built one in the past few months. Anyone still riding or are people to scared of the cold? lol
LETS GET SOMETHING GOING f*ck!! TOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS CITY,NOT ENOUGH EFFORT!
CAMANNNNN! lol

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 12:39 Quote
There are not so many people who are motivated to build in the region... it kinda sucks. And there is the fact that the sport is not so popular around here.

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 15:48 Quote
Yea I see that.. I have myself and a buddy of mine, but more is better to build lines and of course shred. Next season id like to get people in to riding as groups.. maybe made a facebook groups and talk about lines, building and shred days and if people know filmers and such too. I dont care if not many people are into it, I am thats enough for me you know haha

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 15:50 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
There are not so many people who are motivated to build in the region... it kinda sucks. And there is the fact that the sport is not so popular around here.
if we have anyone finds a decent location, me and 3 of my friends are defiantly motivated. we built all through out summer. And i know like 3-5 other guys who might help, but if they do, they would work really hard.

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 15:52 Quote
mikrino97 wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
if we have anyone finds a decent location, me and 3 of my friends are defiantly motivated. we built all through out summer. And i know like 3-5 other guys who might help, but if they do, they would work really hard.

My boy ben took me to some sweet trails off st joseph in orleans at the waterfall (today). mostly you can build like 3-4 kickers and a few berms or gaps.. but a looot of potential. Also Forest Valley is dope with potential too.

Posted: Apr 12, 2014 at 15:23 Quote
Hey guys, about bulding a good dj trail in ottawa, just behind my house is 100 acres of land that is for sale, they are asking a million dollars (no joke) so it's not going to sell any time soon. It doesn't have that steep of hill maybe a 10 percent slope (but we can use the legs we have, seems like no one is using them that hard). Come check it out, no one goes back there at all. And there is a abandoned house that's kinda sketchy.

It is located in west Healey, stittsville drive halfway down the road and there is a park on the left if u come from Main Street and it's up on the hill, there is a path on the left side and it's rite there. If u turn right on the first path then go about 100 meters my brother made a dirt bike track maybe we could use part of it?
pm me if/when u want to come.

Posted: Apr 12, 2014 at 15:38 Quote
Do you know the owner? Have you asked them if you could build on it?

Posted: Apr 12, 2014 at 17:16 Quote
Kop5 wrote:
Do you know the owner? Have you asked them if you could build on it?

No we don't but everyone goes on the land for as long as I can remember and no one questioned anyone. Like we go dirt biking on the land with our loud 2 strokes and every one knows we are on the land (probably the owners too). We have also made dirt bike tracks in the open so every one knows about it.

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 5:49 Quote
I dunno u don't have to do it I just thought it would be fun but I guess I should have reconsidered, my bad.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035896
Mobile Version of Website