Accidentally building in a national park... :S help?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Accidentally building in a national park... :S help?
Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 3:33 Quote
Australia is a whole with downhill trails. to much fat crabs trying to remove the few amount of dh trails there is. on top of which, you get busted in a national park and your off into a big fine, there is no warnings in national parks and nobody high up has any respect for contact sport. even when its at own risk

this is why Australians are so bloody FAT!!!

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 4:01 Quote
ambrogino wrote:
Australia is a whole with downhill trails. to much fat crabs trying to remove the few amount of dh trails there is. on top of which, you get busted in a national park and your off into a big fine, there is no warnings in national parks and nobody high up has any respect for contact sport. even when its at own risk

this is why Australians are so bloody FAT!!!
haha it sucks so bad!

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 20:22 Quote
DJ-in-JB wrote:
I have been informed by a friends that my trail is in a national park. now the trail is secret and only a few of us know about it. its a sick track and i dont want to stop building it... but im just wondering what the general opinion on it is? i only found out just then by the way.
Keep it going dude thats just such a cool thing to say you did. Just hope your a fast rider if you were to see someone that could get you in trouble. These downhill or jumps?

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 0:12 Quote
RideYeti20 wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:
I have been informed by a friends that my trail is in a national park. now the trail is secret and only a few of us know about it. its a sick track and i dont want to stop building it... but im just wondering what the general opinion on it is? i only found out just then by the way.
Keep it going dude thats just such a cool thing to say you did. Just hope your a fast rider if you were to see someone that could get you in trouble. These downhill or jumps?
DH/Freeride

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 8:03 Quote
Just try to bring it out of the national park

Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 1:09 Quote
no can do man but the build continues!!!!!!!! my mate better not slack off tom orrow or he will die.

Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
i say keep building

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 19:16 Quote
Our track in Tamworth just got pulled down by council. they took our timber knocked over all our jumps and put big rocks over trails almost took my mate out. we even went to the trouble of making ladders over all the creek crossings to not disturb anything but they r all jerks

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 19:46 Quote
unit86 wrote:
Our track in Tamworth just got pulled down by council. they took our timber knocked over all our jumps and put big rocks over trails almost took my mate out. we even went to the trouble of making ladders over all the creek crossings to not disturb anything but they r all jerks
I would flip. Not like ur harming anything

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 19:52 Quote
I no its crap.
We are only new to dh but love it im a carpenter so i like building ladders and jumps.
we are currently looking for a new spot to start but not sure where outta site there is not many places here for us to ride where there is no walkers

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 20:01 Quote
Any local ski mountains near you? They are great for DH. they have so much potential and after a while u can possibly try to get the mountain to open up for lift access

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 20:04 Quote
Nah we are about 7 or 8 hours drive away from them.

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 20:09 Quote
whats ur area like. small towns...city...farms?

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
Small city with surronding farm land. we have been riding at our lookout but not any more. we have a state forest an hour from our place but its more for motorbikes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014594
Mobile Version of Website