S.O.B Riders forum

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
S.O.B Riders forum
Posted: Nov 12, 2010 at 14:36 Quote
true my bad guys

Posted: Nov 12, 2010 at 16:57 Quote
dylaine wrote:
norcorider1010 wrote:
any park riders can make a trip to orangeville lol im off today and wouldnt mind some company
They plowed cox flat i could use somebody to cry like a baby with
Shitty deal. Sorry to hear that.

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 0:20 Quote
dylaine wrote:
norcorider1010 wrote:
any park riders can make a trip to orangeville lol im off today and wouldnt mind some company
They plowed cox flat i could use somebody to cry like a baby with

What the f*ck? Why?

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 7:30 Quote
for like the last two weeks theyve had big dozers and loaders and motorscrapers and rock trucks parked in the field on eastview. i talked to Rich yesterday morning and i guess they cleaned house.

About a year ago i kept hearing rumours that the land cox was on had been sold to a land developer, etc etc.

Guys have been out there everyday all week building but i doubt the dream will continue to live on

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 7:46 Quote
That's a massive letdown. Only rode there twice, but still.

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 8:54 Quote
Hahahaha you didnt even ride you said

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 8:56 Quote
Living in Guelph for a few months and I only went there twice, for about 20 minutes each time. I wouldn't call that riding.

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 9:18 Quote
At least you went though respect for that..did you dig any?

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
I didn't own a shovel and the times I went I couldn't find one. AKA no.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 17:52 Quote
Ima be at kelso between twelve and 1, anyone else going?

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 18:15 Quote
Never been is it any good?

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
vano wrote:
Never been is it any good?
I guess... Theres some fun xc trails and the downhill is really short. Thatsa bout it.

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 19:08 Quote
The riding at Kelso is awesome. It's best on a short travel fully or a hardtail as there is lots of single track with stunts and features scattered about.

We were really big on fixing and building new features this past summer and its been a great success. If you ride in from the summit at the top my favorite trail combo to link up is Xtreem Trail to Rough Trade to Loras Run to the O-Cup DH course (O-Cup 1 new and old are fun). A skills park is also in the planning process for at the summit gatehouse. Lack of funding is preventing it from being built right now.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 19:29 Quote
jondurham wrote:
The riding at Kelso is awesome. It's best on a short travel fully or a hardtail as there is lots of single track with stunts and features scattered about.

We were really big on fixing and building new features this past summer and its been a great success. If you ride in from the summit at the top my favorite trail combo to link up is Xtreem Trail to Rough Trade to Loras Run to the O-Cup DH course (O-Cup 1 new and old are fun). A skills park is also in the planning process for at the summit gatehouse. Lack of funding is preventing it from being built right now.
I havent ridden loras run this year any new stunts? My favorite is extreme to bruce trail (that new skinny at the trailhead is pretty fun) then marties mayhem drop to ocup course.

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 19:37 Quote
Nothing new on Loras just straight up ripping

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013869
Mobile Version of Website