S.O.B Riders forum

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
S.O.B Riders forum
Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 13:12 Quote
If you go to the glades that I'm talking about, and you go to the end right to the groomer. But dont go on the groomer, cross over it and hop the caution tape and go through those trees... So much fun if you get going fast!

Edit: I dont think that made any sense.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 13:14 Quote
vano wrote:
If you go to the glades that I'm talking about, and you go to the end right to the groomer. But dont go on the groomer, cross over it and hop the caution tape and go through those trees... So much fun if you get going fast!

Edit: I dont think that made any sense.
Nonono ahaha we're talkin the same deal. cut accross the gay groomie known as Smart Alec. have to watch though, I'v seen people get creamed not keeping there eyes open...

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 18:09 Quote
Just went up to Blue today, had some awesome riding and yea all of those glades are so much fun. Didn't ride showcase though because I noticed alot of dirt showing through.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 18:35 Quote
I think I'm almost out on winter, anyway. Who's down to hit up inflow in a couple of weekends? I'll tell yall when in abit!

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 at 21:29 Quote
Possibly hitting up the Hilton Falls/Mohawk trails on Monday, shoot me a message if you're down and I can hook you my cell number

O+
Posted: Mar 5, 2011 at 21:38 Quote
School Monday bro! A couple of us are heading up tommorrow at 930 am.

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 at 21:59 Quote
That's lame come ride bikes instead. I'm still working the bike show tomorrow so I can not make it out.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2011 at 7:04 Quote
jondurham wrote:
That's lame come ride bikes instead. I'm still working the bike show tomorrow so I can not make it out.

Did you ever make it out? The snow was really deep on sunday, made for some tough but fun riding.

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 at 7:40 Quote
Naw, didn't feel like trekking up there because of the snow. Hoping to get out sometime sooner or later after it stops raining. That or hit up all the Hamilton/Dundas trails because they are nice and close.

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 at 14:13 Quote
Yay new season ahead.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013869
Mobile Version of Website