Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:26 Quote
Marquis, I need you do me a favour

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:27 Quote
marquis wrote:
Do you care ?

Haha of course not, I don't give a rats arse what people think, I just ride the bike and be done with it.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:27 Quote
I got into it with a roadie at work yesterday. Ended up having to pwn him and walk away. Anybody care to hear the story?

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
recklessness wrote:
I got into it with a roadie at work yesterday. Ended up having to pwn him and walk away. Anybody care to hear the story?

Yes please.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
Aggression wrote:

Any form of sexual act to be performed on you or aggy will be declined,other than that shoot away in a manner of speaking lol Razz

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:29 Quote
marquis wrote:
Aggression wrote:

Any form of sexual act to be performed on you or aggy will be declined,other than that shoot away in a manner of speaking lol Razz

You wish... i'll pm you in a sec i just need to change a pic

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:29 Quote
recklessness wrote:
I don't consider you a roadie, just a dude with a road bike. You may live.

Cheers, I'm not exactly gonna wear lycra, and I'm not ignorant or stuck up like most roadies are either. Just quit XC becuase I couldn't get to trails and I don't wanna quit biking so opted for a road bike.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:30 Quote
the majority of roadies we have come in are cool... but we aren't a roadie shop... more like a xc shop.... don't get me wrong... we have some real a*shole roadies pop in...

Aggression wrote:
marquis wrote:
Aggression wrote:

You wish... i'll pm you in a sec i just need to change a pic

I ain't no dreamer love Salute lol joke by the way.

I just ate:

6 pieces of bread with branston, 3 eggs, so much bacon that I couldn't bother counting, and 0.5litre of juice, and a cup of tea, I don't have to eat for another 48 hours.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:31 Quote
ammosally wrote:
the majority of roadies we have come in are cool... but we aren't a roadie shop... more like a xc shop.... don't get me wrong... we have some real a*shole roadies pop in...

I got told to get my over priced over built bike out of a roadie shop,would of slapped the bitch if he wasn't built like a brick shit house lol

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:31 Quote
amando96 wrote:
I just ate:

6 pieces of bread with branston, 3 eggs, so much bacon that I couldn't bother counting, and 0.5litre of juice, and a cup of tea, I don't have to eat for another 48 hours.

Think you should ready up for a shit.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:38 Quote
ammosally wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, when I rode on the roads on my XC bike most roadies I passed I said alright to and they were ignorant, the ones in the Kettering Cycling Club seem to be alright though.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:40 Quote
amando96 wrote:
recklessness wrote:

Yes please.
So, old man dickhead roadie comes into the shop. Nobody is around, so I get called down to help him. Right off the bat this a*shole asks me a million screening questions to see if my knowledge is on par. He already knows the answers, he just wants to see if I know them (most roadies do this because they are a*sholes). Finally he asked me one that I got wrong. He then proceeded to call me out on it hard. Here is how it went after we determined that I was wrong.

Me: "Why would you ask me that question if you already know the answer?"
RoadDick: "To see how well you know your bikes."
Me: "I'm just a mechanic, I only fix these things. I don't care about the finer points of their geometry or what factory they were made in. I assure you that I can build and repair them better than you, I just don't like to waste my time on pointless details."
RoadDick: "Is there anybody around who knows their bikes a little better? You clearly can't help me."
Me: "You're right, I can't help you. I should have never responded to this call. Let me just find somebody who also has no life to give you a hand."

I would have gotten fired if I hadn't just put in my 2 weeks. My manager then proceeded to spend an hour and a half with him. NO SALE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Manager agreed that he was a complete dick. Shit like that is why I despise roadies. They are the scum of the bike industry.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031155
Mobile Version of Website