Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)
Posted: Nov 30, 2016 at 8:23 Quote
I have. Een wondering the same for a while now

Posted: Dec 9, 2016 at 13:36 Quote
This place still going? Shiiiiit,

Thought i'd pop by, didn't expect messages on this, no matter how few and far between!

Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 13:39 Quote
Hi mane! How have you been? I've been wondering for a while where have you been

Mod
Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 4:58 Quote
Holy crap this thread is still going????! Yo Kinny, how's you.man?

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 13:10 Quote
It's been beaten tho, we at the pig thread are on like 10.100 pages

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 16:28 Quote
jespinal wrote:
It's been beaten tho, we at the pig thread are on like 10.100 pages

Madness.

I think Facebook and Insta have definitely killed forums to an extent. See all the sick bikes and news via a more convenient medium, but it's a shame that the in depth discussion is lost and the quality of comments is generally much lower.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 23:11 Quote
Yeah social media deffinitely killed forums, and mediocracy and lack of brain cells has taken over

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:02 Quote
Because it used to be that you were super into something if you actually spent time seeking out a forum where as now every pleb can half ass their way through the fb search.

Mod
Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 10:02 Quote
Just means we have a much higher calibre of membership now. (Oh, and me)

Posted: Mar 22, 2017 at 4:59 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Because it used to be that you were super into something if you actually spent time seeking out a forum where as now every pleb can half ass their way through the fb search.

Every single time I see a video go up about a new bike or kit on Facebook there's a comment written by a bloke in his 40s called Dave saying

"i still got 3x8 shimano on my 2002 rocky mountain hardtail still rides like a charm u sheep will buy anything I still got the original pedals with toe clips work great u idiots are suckers"

It's like cool mate. Yeah, thanks for your input.

Posted: Mar 22, 2017 at 10:34 Quote
I was inactive on Pinkbike for several years until this last month. It has definitely died down. Back in the day PODs and VODs would get hundreds of comments each day, now it's less than ten.

I also have no idea when my last post in this thread was.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.052793
Mobile Version of Website