Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 13:42 Quote
Instagram killed PB, not FB

Mod
Posted: Apr 7, 2018 at 1:04 Quote
What is this "Instagram" you speak of? I'm assuming it's some kind of badger.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 7:40 Quote
Naw fb groups deff killed PB and many other forums.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 21:12 Quote
I was in 3 FB groups that came from Pinkbike none are active now lol

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 1:29 Quote
I am in the dirtjumpers one, comments spread aids and stupidity

I had to leave ridebmxuk because of the mafia bikes dick riders and I ain't gonna support mafia bikes

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 13:30 Quote
Instagram is more visual but imo forums have always had the best quality of comments and discussion.

On Facebook way too many low quality comments from random people who barely ride (got some 10 year old triple chainset bike they ride twice a year and every comment they make is about how their bike is perfectly fine and they don't need anything new).

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 14:42 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Instagram is more visual but imo forums have always had the best quality of comments and discussion.

On Facebook way too many low quality comments from random people who barely ride (got some 10 year old triple chainset bike they ride twice a year and every comment they make is about how their bike is perfectly fine and they don't need anything new).
You get that on most articles on the home page about some new part to be honest hahaha

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 15:48 Quote
I don't f*ck with the homepage either I could not give two f*cks about it anymore

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 5:38 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
tom666 wrote:

You get that on most articles on the home page about some new part to be honest hahaha

Yeah true lol But at least there's good quality comments on there too and the worst stuff gets neg propped until it disappears. On Facebook shit just stays up there

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 4:27 Quote
The internet in general is starting to suck. Dirtbikes are where it's at. LOL.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 16:28 Quote
I feel like we're getting to a bit of a crossroads where people are starting to realise the internet and people's phone habits suck. People are conscious of it.

Particularly with this Facebook scandal atm.

People might actually go back to wholesome activities like talking to family, meeting their friends in real life, doing wheelies on dirt bikes instead of playing farmville etc

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 4:43 Quote
sooo,.has anybody see what Craigslist has done with their "personals" advert category? They *86'd it completely because of the "FOSTA" act. Has to do with human trafficking thru their pages. *POOF* Eek

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 11:48 Quote
Has to do with FOSTA making them liable for the human trafficking and sex work, they wouldn't care otherwise.

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
Jesus pinkbike died. End of an era. Just logged on as now I’m not working away during the week I was going to get back into biking, came on here for some full sus recommendations, half the threads had disappeared!

Anyone that still exists, what we been up to since last properly active?

Me:

23 Now.
I have a two year old daughter.
Working my dream job.
I’ve lived in 5 houses in 4 different cities.
Down to one very cheap runabout bike.

Anybody still biking? Somehow high end bikes are still selling. No idea how, never see anybody at any trails or bike parks anymore...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.054671
Mobile Version of Website