Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dawn Till Dusk (OVER 9000 PAGES!!!)
Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 12:30 Quote
tom666 wrote:
luke2012 wrote:
Bike update:

Still waiting to hear back. Sent bike to HR two weeks ago today...

On a separate note, went into cliffpratt (giant reseller) and fell in love with a 2020 Giant Reign 2 in titanium...if I don’t hear back from my work within a week or so, I’m going to see about financing one of those. Would rather do it through the scheme, but it’s taking some time...

If you're going to spend as much as that there's loads of good options to look at. Don't plump for the Giant just because it's the first you've seen.

It's a good bike, don't get me wrong, but there's tonnes of bikes around for that kind of money! Also 160/170mm travel is a lot - that's a big bike. Are you sure you want such a big bike and wouldn't prefer something 130-150ish?

Cheers for the advice man, definitely
Not something I’ll just jump into. Was just really
Impressed with the geometry, especially as it was the 29 version.

I’m still pursuing the Vitus, got an email from work today saying paperwork is still with the directors...

Give it another week or so and see.

Mod
Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Good to see this thread is still alive and well!!

How is everyone?

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 18:49 Quote
I cant exactly put what I want to put so I'll just say er very very under par

Posted: Feb 9, 2020 at 17:18 Quote
luke2012 wrote:
Jesus pinkbike died. End of an era. Just logged on as now I’m not working away during the week I was going to get back into biking, came on here for some full sus recommendations, half the threads had disappeared!

Anyone that still exists, what we been up to since last properly active?

Me:

23 Now.
I have a two year old daughter.
Working my dream job.
I’ve lived in 5 houses in 4 different cities.
Down to one very cheap runabout bike.

Anybody still biking? Somehow high end bikes are still selling. No idea how, never see anybody at any trails or bike parks anymore...

Heyyyyyy all
Just signed in again for the first time in forever to like 7000 notifications ????

Still ride occasionally, but still seem to spend my entire life at work ????

Posted: Feb 9, 2020 at 23:58 Quote
Wow thread ain't as strong as it used to be but good to so many names still ride a d will do till I cant having the shittiest time ever though recently lost my little brother to suicide

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 1:50 Quote
ginged26dj wrote:
Wow thread ain't as strong as it used to be but good to so many names still ride a d will do till I cant having the shittiest time ever though recently lost my little brother to suicide
Very sorry to hear that man.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 2:13 Quote
recklessness wrote:
ginged26dj wrote:

Cheers bro the worst bit we dont have any family so I had to identify the body

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 2:39 Quote
Sorry to hear my man losing someone to suicide is awful keep your head up my dude

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 7:04 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Sorry to hear my man losing someone to suicide is awful keep your head up my dude

Thank you man

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 10:36 Quote
ginged26dj wrote:
recklessness wrote:
ginged26dj wrote:

That is a tough one. Sending good vibes.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
recklessness wrote:
ginged26dj wrote:
recklessness wrote:

That is a tough one. Sending good vibes.
wouldn't wish it on anyone

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 14:11 Quote
That's tough man

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 19:00 Quote
Things can only get better

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 5:33 Quote
ginged26dj wrote:

Sorry for your loss Ginge, I lost my brother to suicide back in 1992 so I can relate to your pain.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
ginged26dj wrote:

Sorry for your loss Ginge, I lost my brother to suicide back in 1992 so I can relate to your pain.

Its madness kinny I still cant believe it but it's true I just miss him so much

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.062817
Mobile Version of Website