The Pet Owners Club

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Pet Owners Club
Previous Page |
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:13 Quote
#USERS all #USERS
#MODS Aggression #MODS

Rules are as follows:
-No spamming (this includes one-word posts/ "jotnote" posts)
-No linking to distasteful websites
-No swearing
-No flaming
-No distasteful pictures
-No vulgar posts, no nudity, no rude, crude or obscene pictures
-No soliciting in the thread
-No discussing about torrents/other forms of piracy
-No MSN style posts (please use proper words and grammar)
-No feeding trolls/inappropriate posts
-No talking about illicit/illegal activity

This Group is for Pet Owners only but i'm not sure on how many people on here have pets, which means I am allowing everyone into this group.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:20 Quote
So I will start. 6 cats & 7 rabbits.

Cats:-
Grey Burmese - Smokey-Joe
Calico - Tiger-Lilly
3 Black & White Bi Colour - Gizmo, Bobo & Magic (Magic only has small specks of white
Redpoint Ragdoll - Muffin

Rabbits:-
2 Dutch - Paris & Romeo
Lionhead - Carmel Butterscotch
Belgian Hare - Hazel
2 Netherland Dwarf - Holly & Rudy
Lop-Eared - Alaska

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:37 Quote
I had 2 rabbits. Lol. Both ran away, and my mate found one which looked exactly like one of them, with it's head ripped off. Hope it wasn't mine.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:38 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
I had 2 rabbits. Lol. Both ran away, and my mate found one which looked exactly like one of them, with it's head ripped off. Hope it wasn't mine.

Theoretically speaking you can't join,i have a dog and some fish and a hamster.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:40 Quote
No way man that's horrible! In our town about 2 years ago in the paper on on the local news there was someone who broke into someone's back garden where they kept their pet rabbit and this person cut it's head off. The little girl went to go and see her rabbit the next day and found her rabbit decapitated!! Some sick people in this world man.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:42 Quote
Aggression wrote:
No way man that's horrible! In our town about 2 years ago in the paper on on the local news there was someone who broke into someone's back garden where they kept their pet rabbit and this person cut it's head off. The little girl went to go and see her rabbit the next day and found her rabbit decapitated!! Some sick people in this world man.

damn that's bad, would be horrible seeing somet like that Eek

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:42 Quote
marquis wrote:
devulge96 wrote:

My hamster died last week Cry Then my naughty cat (Gizmo) managed somehow to pull him to the edge of the cage and he tore him open I was very mad at him, he didn't eat him though. I had to pick bits of my dead hamster up off the floor & detach his skin from the cage

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:43 Quote
Aggression wrote:
marquis wrote:
devulge96 wrote:

My hamster died last week Cry Then my naughty cat (Gizmo) managed somehow to pull him to the edge of the cage and he tore him open I was very mad at him, he didn't eat him though. I had to pick bits of my dead hamster up off the floor & detach his skin from the cage

Eek Thread is more like pet cemetry.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:43 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
Aggression wrote:

I know man i'd hate to think of that happening to any of mine. Mine are safe indoors though Smile But if I ever found the person who did it, I wouldn't kill them, i'd torture them very slowly.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:45 Quote
It's not meant to Pet Cemetery... Just telling ya what happened. Anywayyyy, i'm allowed another cat Smile

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:45 Quote
marquis wrote:
Aggression wrote:
marquis wrote:

Eek Thread is more like pet cemetry.

Unfortunately.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:46 Quote
Aggression wrote:
devulge96 wrote:
Aggression wrote:

I know man i'd hate to think of that happening to any of mine. Mine are safe indoors though Smile But if I ever found the person who did it, I wouldn't kill them, i'd torture them very slowly.

i agree.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:47 Quote
Dog is a collie cross with god knows and called blackie,fish are called dori and nemo and the hamster is called fibi.

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:48 Quote
Aggression wrote:
It's not meant to Pet Cemetery... Just telling ya what happened. Anywayyyy, i'm allowed another cat Smile

ain't kinetic annoyed at you having loads of cats

EDIT: I just read that and it want meant how it sounded. (changed last word to cat)

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 at 17:50 Quote
Dunno and don't care he treats me bad so I think I should be able to have things that make me happy and we were going to get a dog but I decided I didn't want one anymore and Kinetic said as you letting me sell the bike you can have another cat

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006650
Mobile Version of Website