PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best all around tires
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 at 23:18 Quote
if youre running 24" which i doubt, go the KHE mac 2 route
edit: WOW, i made i rhyme...

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 at 23:34 Quote
mt friend is running maxxis larsen tt's and he loves them, they roll fast and get good grip, but personally I'd go for Geax AKA's

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 3:42 Quote
freddiehg wrote:
if youre running 24" which i doubt, go the KHE mac 2 route
edit: WOW, i made i rhyme...

i lol'd.

I find SB8 to be a really good tire.

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 5:16 Quote
Spokanedj wrote:
Yeah, I get that the high roller and holy roller are different. But I was relating. Specialized makes one that is similar to the sb8. and I'm thinking that. If I get some money, i'm going for the holy roller
Sorry bro, by the way you posted that qouted post, it sounded like you did not know thw difference. My bad! Beer

Yeah man, you just can't go wrong with the Holy Rollers. I have landed them bad, scathed up the side walls, hucked off some real big drops on them and they have been very faithful and had no issues compared to some of the others I have rolled on, mentioned on here.

SB8's are great tires but do not roll faster than the HR's. Love the STT's though, just like the HR's.

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 5:25 Quote
Larsen TT's are amazing. They roll fast, are super light, and make this cool humming sound when you're riding street Big Grin

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 8:19 Quote
halo twin-rail, maxxis holy roller, scwalbe table top etc...

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 9:06 Quote
I think tthat Bontrager G1 sounds great, esp. for the price.

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 11:51 Quote
spesh makes good stuff, they got a good tire, now go find some hire, gotta pay for that tire..

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 19:58 Quote
Yeah, specialized makes some sweet knock off tires. But I like the rhyming

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013478
Mobile Version of Website