Foam Pits Near Toronto, Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Foam Pits Near Toronto, Ontario
Posted: May 20, 2009 at 9:12 Quote
evan247 wrote:
cjs skatepark is opening to bikes soon. it has a huuuuge foam pit. the biggest in canada.
from what i heard cj's would be open for bmx only....

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 10:35 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
evan247 wrote:
cjs skatepark is opening to bikes soon. it has a huuuuge foam pit. the biggest in canada.
Well , I emailed him, I hope its not though

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 11:44 Quote
doberdude wrote:
hahaleon wrote:
evan247 wrote:
Salute

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
doberdude wrote:
hahaleon wrote:
Salute
It shouldnt be, the guy that runs it is all for kids learning biking and skateboarding so...

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
yea the guy that runs/owns it seems like such an amazing guy. teaches special needs kids how to skate board, and is all about promoting a fun and safe learning evironment. and its all non profit! this guys a saintBig Grin

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 12:27 Quote
huckaluckatrucka wrote:
yea the guy that runs/owns it seems like such an amazing guy. teaches special needs kids how to skate board, and is all about promoting a fun and safe learning evironment. and its all non profit! this guys a saintBig Grin
Yup, and he owns a printing company haha, I hope he is cool with MTB's

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 12:28 Quote
yea he should be. just like explain to him that our mtn bikes we'd ride there are basically just over sized bmx's.

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
huckaluckatrucka wrote:
yea he should be. just like explain to him that our mtn bikes we'd ride there are basically just over sized bmx's.

I shall, lolz

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
So I just sent him an email.

Jay,

I talked to you earlier about bikes and I have been talking to some local riders who checked out your site and really liked the look of the park. The only thing that they wanted clarification from is the fact that on your website is says that you cater to Skateboards and BMX bikes. All of us ride 26" Mountain Bikes and we were wondering if these are allowed. Also, they are not your normal Mountain Bike, these ones are like big BMX's, everyone of my friends are willing to help out, infact if you have any posters or flyers to advertise the park, I can put them in stores in my area (Bike stores and skateboard stores).

Thank you,
James

Attached is a picture of my bike to show what I mean. It also does have a brake now.

Anyway, that is what I said, I will post his reply later.

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
whats about 24 inch wheels Razz

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 16:56 Quote
blkmrktbikes wrote:
NorcoRiderBigfoot wrote:
stp1rider wrote:

to who?

to the mp and they will probably put it in if we get enough signatures.
tryed this already, didnt go over to well
Thats f*cking queer i don't wanna drive so long to practice tricks (N)

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 7:31 Quote
ive been there yesturday with my mtb it has 24s i was alowed to ride everything there

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 6:19 Quote
there are guys there that ride mtb i rode there every weekend for a couple of months when i had my bmx and there were always some guys on hardtails im taking my stp this weekend they are open for bike sundays 6-10 or atleast thats how it was its been a little over a month since i was there last

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 4:41 Quote
and always will...unless lots of bikers come and demand better times.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 8:57 Quote
cdn-spec wrote:
there are guys there that ride mtb i rode there every weekend for a couple of months when i had my bmx and there were always some guys on hardtails im taking my stp this weekend they are open for bike sundays 6-10 or atleast thats how it was its been a little over a month since i was there last
yo what park are you talking about cuz i wanna go there?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.046084
Mobile Version of Website