ALiso Woods and Laguna Beach riders fall in..

PB Forum :: USA - West
ALiso Woods and Laguna Beach riders fall in..
Posted: Feb 17, 2014 at 21:11 Quote
Attn everybody still following this thread, I run a local shop and we have a lot of Laguna riders come through and I have been hearing that the rangers have begun aggressively ticketing bikers on "illegal" trails. What they say is everything not on the map in considered illegal which is pretty much everything not named cholla, lynx, rock-it, mathis, car wreck, meadows, five oaks. And it's not just them waiting at the bottom they have actually been hiding in the bushes half way down and stopping bikers and making them produce an ID or confiscating their bikes. Trails I know people have been stopped on in the last couple weeks are Telonics, Art School, Pac Man, and Repo Man. I would be really careful though on just about everything especially on weekends from 7am to 6 pm.

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 at 22:37 Quote
BigWallFC wrote:
Attn everybody still following this thread, I run a local shop and we have a lot of Laguna riders come through and I have been hearing that the rangers have begun aggressively ticketing bikers on "illegal" trails. What they say is everything not on the map in considered illegal which is pretty much everything not named cholla, lynx, rock-it, mathis, car wreck, meadows, five oaks. And it's not just them waiting at the bottom they have actually been hiding in the bushes half way down and stopping bikers and making them produce an ID or confiscating their bikes. Trails I know people have been stopped on in the last couple weeks are Telonics, Art School, Pac Man, and Repo Man. I would be really careful though on just about everything especially on weekends from 7am to 6 pm.

Yup

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007457
Mobile Version of Website