My new bike?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 8:58 Quote
hi,
im building a jump/street/4 x bike and i dont know what frame i should get.
if any body could help me that would be great.
Thanks Smile

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 10:05 Quote
there is a huge variety out there.

Ns Suburban-Majesty-Capital-Traffic
Dobermann pinscher
Blk Mrkt Riot-Mob
Santa Cruz Jackal
Octane One Void
the list goes on and on
you shld check out reviews on the frames b4 making decisionsSmile

FL
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 13:26 Quote
mtbdan96 wrote:
hi,
im building a jump/street/4 x bike and i dont know what frame i should get.
if any body could help me that would be great.
Thanks Smile

if your going to race it you will want a 4X specific frame like the indentiti crisis, or yeti DJ.

But if you want a Dj bike to play around a 4X track you will want a horozontal dropout, stronger cro-mo frame.

How much money do you have to spend, how tall are you and how good are you - e.g. are you doing 360s and no handers or are you just riding jumps.

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 17:22 Quote
Dobermann pinsher!

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 2:16 Quote
[Quote="tom666"]
mtbdan96 wrote:
if your going to race it you will want a 4X specific frame like the indentiti crisis, or yeti DJ.

But if you want a Dj bike to play around a 4X track you will want a horozontal dropout, stronger cro-mo frame.

How much money do you have to spend, how tall are you and how good are you - e.g. are you doing 360s and no handers or are you just riding jumps.

thanks, i dont race 4x much but i really like it. i mostly do dj and street. i can do some tricks such as x up, whip, tabletops, not footers, no handers ect... faily easy tricks. i have about 250 on the frame atm but could go more.

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 10:09 Quote
Fire Eye shortfuse 380!! i've heard good things about them and mine should be here tomorrow so i'll find out if its any good Big Grin

FL
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 at 11:42 Quote
[Quote="mtbdan96"]
tom666 wrote:
mtbdan96 wrote:

thanks, i dont race 4x much but i really like it. i mostly do dj and street. i can do some tricks such as x up, whip, tabletops, not footers, no handers ect... faily easy tricks. i have about 250 on the frame atm but could go more.

Looking for single speed or gears?

alu or cro-mo?

26" or 24"?

Posted: Sep 2, 2010 at 4:00 Quote
[Quote="tom666"]
mtbdan96 wrote:
tom666 wrote:

alu or cro-mo?

26" or 24"?

gears back single front and 26"
thanks

FL
Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 12:18 Quote
[Quote="mtbdan96"]
tom666 wrote:
mtbdan96 wrote:

alu or cro-mo?

26" or 24"?

gears back single front and 26"
thanks

How hardcore a dirt jumper are you? what size jumps?

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 12:35 Quote
Evil Faction.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011000
Mobile Version of Website