Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Oct 16, 2014 at 14:56 Quote
sherbet wrote:
A stand is undeniably faster and more accurate than doing it in your frame. Your tire having pressure in it even changes the outcome.
This^^ when building newer 11 speed road wheels you have to dish it way to one side or it goes off centre when you inflate tire.

Posted: Oct 16, 2014 at 15:00 Quote
anyone running tubeless rims on their ss bikes and if so what recommendations have you got

Posted: Oct 16, 2014 at 15:37 Quote
ginged26dj wrote:
anyone running tubeless rims on their ss bikes and if so what recommendations have you got

I have some LB 38mm hookless am/dh rims in the mail, planning on trying them tubeless with ikons. I have the 650b hookless ones on my dh bike and they have worked really well for not burping air.

Also tried mavic 823s in the past, at lower pressures they would burp if landing under or over rotated. Same with spank subrosas and stans arch rims.

Posted: Oct 16, 2014 at 19:35 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
DirtJumpDiamond wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

it sure is Drool
only thing I could think of I would change is get a kashima rear shock... but its not needed lol.

Yep just for aesthetics

I also agree but don't have money to just buy parts for aesthetics lol and thanks m8s

Posted: Oct 16, 2014 at 21:24 Quote
garrettesquirol wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:
DirtJumpDiamond wrote:
only thing I could think of I would change is get a kashima rear shock... but its not needed lol.

Yep just for aesthetics

I also agree but don't have money to just buy parts for aesthetics lol and thanks m8s
yup ja feel there. just bought a car and got let go from my job looooool

Posted: Oct 16, 2014 at 21:34 Quote
Do you work for a bike shop?

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 4:24 Quote
Is the locojoy downtube still cut and welded into the curve or are you using a pipe bender?

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 4:28 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
Is the locojoy downtube still cut and welded into the curve or are you using a pipe bender?
Still welded.

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 4:36 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:
Still welded.

Facepalm

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 4:38 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:
Still welded.

Facepalm
Facepalm

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 4:57 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:

Still welded.

Facepalm
Facepalm
Facepalm

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 8:26 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:
Still welded.

Facepalm
will it be stronger if they cut and welded?

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 8:30 Quote
adnan17 wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:

Still welded.

Facepalm
will it be stronger if they cut and welded?

No.

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 8:30 Quote
Well at least they built a bike that's not hard on the eyes and that might ride decently well. Though it's scary. Yo Babah give Dustin one of those and if he can't break it, no one can.

Edit: is it just me or does it look kinda slack? I remember their other bikes being waaaay too steep.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015032
Mobile Version of Website