Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 13:59 Quote
liamOenduro wrote:
So would it be worth it to get one or spend some extra money to get the Enduro sx?
theres an enduro sx on pinkbike right now for a grand that is frame and a pike dj. probs one of the best deals around for one of them.
-trackpants.

Posted: Jul 26, 2017 at 14:50 Quote
Bike at joyride

My build, fully custom Dartmoor Shine

Posted: Jul 29, 2017 at 14:10 Quote
I ride mostly slope, then slalom & loose berms. Steel full suspension made in northern california.
Terraplane Pocket Rocket - the best all around bike I ve ever ridden Short rear travel amp the chromoly steel tubing smoothes out the ride. So much fun can be had. It eats up the small bumps but still allows me to pop up into the air when I want to. One of the keys to the good ride is having a modern shock I use a Fox Float DPS with tuned firm compression amp firm climb switch. The combo of a steel frame and a modern shock is amazing-- and creates a ride that just didn t exist 5 years ago.

Posted: Jul 29, 2017 at 14:30 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
I ride mostly slope, then slalom & loose berms. Steel full suspension made in northern california.
Terraplane Pocket Rocket - the best all around bike I ve ever ridden Short rear travel amp the chromoly steel tubing smoothes out the ride. So much fun can be had. It eats up the small bumps but still allows me to pop up into the air when I want to. One of the keys to the good ride is having a modern shock I use a Fox Float DPS with tuned firm compression amp firm climb switch. The combo of a steel frame and a modern shock is amazing-- and creates a ride that just didn t exist 5 years ago.
that thing is really cool

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 16:42 Quote
filmdrew wrote:

Thats looks interesting af. Got a link to their site?

Posted: Aug 1, 2017 at 17:31 Quote
Thanks man! Yeah here is their site: http://terraplanebikes.com
More on instagram I believe tho
Rambo1501 wrote:
filmdrew wrote:

Thats looks interesting af. Got a link to their site?

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 2:28 Quote
i think we need a train, ill start Smile

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 3:18 Quote
Chorn99 wrote:
i think we need a train, ill start Smile

I'll join in on this! If only I could get my grubby little mitts on this frame...

Matt Jones has a very special Saracen Slopestyle bike just in time for X Games

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 3:29 Quote
Hopping on this train

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 6:42 Quote
Kustomango wrote:

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 9:26 Quote
I want in, especially since I just rebuilt this bike:

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 11:59 Quote
Joining in. Sometimes I miss having a slope bike

Dobermann Le Pink finally done.

And my buddy's old Shine with an interesting color combo

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 12:42 Quote
Le pinks are just so f**king gorgeous

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037120
Mobile Version of Website