Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 21:44 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Da-Moose wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Interesting. Myself and everyone i know think the opposite, the Pslope feels like a hardtail dj bike and the ticket feels more like a small AM bike, the ticket feels a lot less good to trick but more stable.

This is what I was trying to say but was too drunk last night haha. I took my Ticket to bikeparks and was doing hits slightly bigger than A-Line (not crabapple size) and it was perfect. I bet the pslop could do it, but wouldn't really want to. Pslop feels more at home on proper DJs,

I mean like both are trickable, I’ve done flips and spins on both. I just think the pslope is a bit easier and definitely less of a real slopestyle bike. like people said above, the ticket is really meant for bigger jumps, and the pslope is very similar to a hardtail. That being said they’re both capable of whatever you need them to do.
And they are both really fun to ride.

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 20:53 Quote
Bringing slopestyle to the trails.
Views: 164    Faves: 0    Comments: 1
Views: 95    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Does anyone else do tricks on they're Enduro bikes?

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 14:55 Quote
nice spin-of-the-bar m8!

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 15:32 Quote
Someone should post Semenuks new ticket s. Jesus it's pretty.

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 15:38 Quote
Brandon-giessinger1 wrote:

Yaa !!

Street trial many times a week Big Grin
I also do it with my hardtail and my fatbike. I started to get better by practicing with as much different bike as possible

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 15:49 Quote
Da-Moose wrote:
I dont like it tbh

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 16:40 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
Da-Moose wrote:
I dont like it tbh

You're crazy.

Hot.

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 19:06 Quote
Same color as my Grandpa's Buick....meh.

Polished parts are rad though.

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 20:30 Quote
Where's my light bitch??

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 0:50 Quote
Posted it in the park forum already, what do you think about the numbers on a polygon trid zz?
69 head angle
425mm reach
400mm chainstays
649mm standover

Springs coming up and I’m seriously considering getting the pre built, the doubt is that I’ve not had a dj or slope bike before.. anything I need to look out for?

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 3:19 Quote
It's a rad frame to be honest, I've ridden a couple and it's quite nice. The numbers are supposed to be fairly similar to the ticket S (Edit, thought I'd look them up and put them here, TT and standover being the only big differences)

-----------------Trid zz---------Ticket S (L)
HA---------------69----------------68.5
Reach----------425.7------------426
CS--------------400---------------400
Standover-----649---------------708
BB height------331---------------330
Effective TT---575---------------565

Price wise, they're an absolute bargain really, although I had a look recently and you can get a canyon stitched 720 for £1160 in their outlet store at the moment so maybe consider that as well. Hope that helps at all

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 6:28 Quote
Cheers for the help, basically its a lower, longer but cheaper ticket s? I can get an incredibly good price on the poly, plus I was looking for a geared slopebike for a little more versatility. I might have a new ride soon..

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 7:12 Quote
Bromaphobe wrote:
Cheers for the help, basically its a lower, longer but cheaper ticket s? I can get an incredibly good price on the poly, plus I was looking for a geared slopebike for a little more versatility. I might have a new ride soon..

They ride almost identical to the Ticket S.

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 11:04 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Bromaphobe wrote:

They ride almost identical to the Ticket S.
I rode it and didnt like it. It was aquired for like 600 bucks for the complete which cant be beat but felt like a budget ticket s frame in my opinion.

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 11:10 Quote
Brandon-giessinger1 wrote:

I can three my enduro bike on sizeable jumps and the od nac nac and can can but nothing like tailwhips or barspins

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026989
Mobile Version of Website