Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 11:19 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Brandon-giessinger1 wrote:
Does anyone else do tricks on they're Enduro bikes?

I can three my enduro bike on sizeable jumps and the od nac nac and can can but nothing like tailwhips or barspins
one foots and not foots are my trick bag limit atm, dont have a slope/dj bike anymore so all learnt on my enduro bike. oh and i can do the tiniest little no handers and "nothing"s off of a bunny hop but havent tried them properly in the air yet, scared of the bars turning or missing the bars, less to aim for than getting back to pedals. wanna learn suicides and nothings properly and nacs. Hilariously I cant table properly or get whips back straight yet so i should probably work on that, or maybe getting more height to give me more time to do get said whips back..

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
Yeah I haven't done a no hander on a jump yet, can bunny hop two and a half feet and clap my hands behind my back and get them back on just but don't fancy it on a jump.

I run the local bike park where there are a good few dirt jumps so spend a lot of my time riding them and I definetly think that's helped me loads as a rider.

Video cause why not Cool

Views: 579    Faves: 2    Comments: 15

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 12:48 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Yeah I haven't done a no hander on a jump yet, can bunny hop two and a half feet and clap my hands behind my back and get them back on just but don't fancy it on a jump.

I run the local bike park where there are a good few dirt jumps so spend a lot of my time riding them and I definetly think that's helped me loads as a rider.

Video cause why not Cool

Views: 579    Faves: 2    Comments: 15
nac with clips you brave bugger haha jesus, did you actually get clipped back in before landing or just foot on pedal? yeah i need to get more confident on gaps, big tables are fine, just dont really have any locally. Although we have one nice fly out jump to a fairly soft landing that would be pretty ideal to try no handers on when i get the balls. Ideally I need to get a bike that's poppier and nicer for jumps, my yeti is setup too aggressively and plushly to get much out of it on jumps.

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 14:16 Quote
Foot was on pedal and cliped in just before landing, it's not too bad actually... I'm pretty stoked with being able to transition between clips and flats without issues even after 5 months of riding flats I can still jump straight on clips and be fine Smile

Yeah sounds like what you've got is pretty ideal! Though the bike might not, although that video above is with everything setup open and with 30% sag Wink

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 11:25 Quote
P.Slope

Moved to the city so I sold the trail pig and picked up a P.Slope. I am brand new to DJ/Park riding and the first day out on it I spilled hard enough to not let me ride for 2 weeks lol. word of caution, a snowy pumptrack can be quite slippery. Still no regerts, cant wait to bikesplore the city.

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 2:46 Quote
PoutineSamurai wrote:
P.Slope

Moved to the city so I sold the trail pig and picked up a P.Slope. I am brand new to DJ/Park riding and the first day out on it I spilled hard enough to not let me ride for 2 weeks lol. word of caution, a snowy pumptrack can be quite slippery. Still no regerts, cant wait to bikesplore the city.

Sick looking rig, speedy recovery dude

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 16:32 Quote
Pslopes are great.

No ragrets is how ya spell it... lol

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 17:21 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Pslopes are great.

No ragrets is how ya spell it... lol

That is a NICE looking Pslop. You'll love it.

I'm loving my pslop. Still have the ticket s hanging in the basement taunting me though.

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 14:52 Quote
photo

2 bikes are better than 1

3rd one
Not sure which I like riding more

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 14:56 Quote
Those white walls on the pslope Drool

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 15:54 Quote
Loving the slope, both riding mine and looking at cheese's

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 16:35 Quote
Pre headset build

Some of that new new. But apparently the Vslope bottom headset cup is like 1mm different than the vimana hardtail so this is a pre headset, just-out-of-the-stand seat height and a chain that isn't quite on picture

Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 18:33 Quote
cheezey-its wrote:
photo

2 bikes are better than 1

3rd one
Not sure which I like riding more
You bastard. Got that frame the day before i was gonna go check it out. Thats a sick ticket.

Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 10:56 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:
Pre headset build

Some of that new new. But apparently the Vslope bottom headset cup is like 1mm different than the vimana hardtail so this is a pre headset, just-out-of-the-stand seat height and a chain that isn't quite on picture

I like the way these bikes look. Sick! That front end looks longer than I remember... so even better for fun trail riding Smile

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 12:50 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
adamlaycock wrote:
Pre headset build

I like the way these bikes look. Sick! That front end looks longer than I remember... so even better for fun trail riding Smile

Sarcasm? Though to be fair I did get exited when I saw what looked like a trail bike Vimana, before I realized the headset was not installed...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030361
Mobile Version of Website