Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Jun 1, 2018 at 7:45 Quote
Thanks for the responses. I guess a frame can always crack, full sus or not. There`s simply more to break with rear suspension. How did the bearings hold up on his frame?

Posted: Jun 1, 2018 at 16:47 Quote
I ride with the claw and whenever we're at the jumps he's always on his 720 not his 360. Definitely a solid feeling bike and to my knowledge he's never had any issues with his actually

Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 1:52 Quote
Blablablup123 wrote:
Thanks for the responses. I guess a frame can always crack, full sus or not. There`s simply more to break with rear suspension. How did the bearings hold up on his frame?

No issues with bearings at all.

Posted: Jun 5, 2018 at 5:12 Quote
Good to hear guys, thanks!

Posted: Jun 10, 2018 at 13:26 Quote
Blablablup123 wrote:
If your a true djer then get a hardtail. I would look at the saracen bikes or commencal.

Posted: Jun 10, 2018 at 14:02 Quote
11006 wrote:
Blablablup123 wrote:
If your a true djer then get a hardtail. I would look at the saracen bikes or commencal.
what about a monk?

Posted: Jun 10, 2018 at 14:24 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
11006 wrote:
Blablablup123 wrote:
what about a monk?

I`m getting a good deal on one and I already have a bmx if I want to ride a hardtail. Thanks nevertheless!

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 13:51 Quote
Can somebody tell me why semenuk Doesn’t seem to be competing anymore?!?!

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 17:57 Quote
owenpollock wrote:
Can somebody tell me why semenuk Doesn’t seem to be competing anymore?!?!

He won joyride 5 times now, give the guy a break. He's probably over the stress of competing and is doing just fine filming his short videos every now and again

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 16:47 Quote
Competitions have gotten a bit boring. I don’t like the the fact it’s gotten a bit freestyle bmx, about the tricks more than the style. Which is fair enough - it’s good to see the riders pushing themselves and the sport. It wasn’t long ago that X-up one foots were a decent trick to be doing.

I know for one I can’t bring myself to watch Rogatkin. Dude has no style. Semenuk’s got the skill and an unreal style, he’s been at the top of the game for me forever.

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 16:59 Quote
shoefanu wrote:
Competitions have gotten a bit boring. I don’t like the the fact it’s gotten a bit freestyle bmx, about the tricks more than the style. Which is fair enough - it’s good to see the riders pushing themselves and the sport. It wasn’t long ago that X-up one foots were a decent trick to be doing.

I know for one I can’t bring myself to watch Rogatkin. Dude has no style. Semenuk’s got the skill and an unreal style, he’s been at the top of the game for me forever.
then again so do rheeder, genon, peat. As of now i prefer watching the edits each one of them make rather than watching comps. theres a reason rogatkin doesn't do a lot of edits.

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 1:55 Quote
Blablablup123 wrote:
Niko182 wrote:
11006 wrote:

what about a monk?

I`m getting a good deal on one and I already have a bmx if I want to ride a hardtail. Thanks nevertheless!

Hey there Ive recently got myself a stitched 720. Was trying to look up for a decent review on it but couldn't get much, so for whatever good measure I'll share mine with you.

The stitch 720 is crazy comfy and stable. I was from an (old) Dartmoor shine, and in comparison, with the lowered bb it feels so much upright compared to the dartmoor shine,which feels more like a bmx bike. The way the 720 progresses through its suspension design is much mellower than the shine : it feels like a more stable bike to jump and pop on, whereby they shine sorta dives forward when popping. As a result, pulling/jumping/hopping is so much easier for me now. Well thats my opinion. A friend of mine has it and he says the same thing.

Oh and it looks sex.

Hope this helps Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 9:51 Quote
Mza-MDawg wrote:
Blablablup123 wrote:
Niko182 wrote:

what about a monk?

Hey there Ive recently got myself a stitched 720. Was trying to look up for a decent review on it but couldn't get much, so for whatever good measure I'll share mine with you.

The stitch 720 is crazy comfy and stable. I was from an (old) Dartmoor shine, and in comparison, with the lowered bb it feels so much upright compared to the dartmoor shine,which feels more like a bmx bike. The way the 720 progresses through its suspension design is much mellower than the shine : it feels like a more stable bike to jump and pop on, whereby they shine sorta dives forward when popping. As a result, pulling/jumping/hopping is so much easier for me now. Well thats my opinion. A friend of mine has it and he says the same thing.

Oh and it looks sex.

Hope this helps Smile

Nice of you to share your experience! I bought it last week and I`m really enjoying it

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 1:22 Quote
does any 1 have an opinion on whats best... p slope, morpheus v slope, transition triple?

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 2:08 Quote
Some new bars, stem and swapped the wheels out for some with black spokes.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026138
Mobile Version of Website