Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
brightbmx wrote:
What wheels do you got on there? Thing looks dialed!!
Ex471 rims laced to 350s. Ive tried decent amount of different hubs from hope, dt swiss, sram xo, onyx and i9. And honestly after trying all of those, my favorite was always the 350 hub with a 54t ratchet. Its affordable, light, decent egagement, and pretty loud, and bomb proof. I payed 85 bucks for the back hub and 40 for the front. Didnt want to spend 500 bucks for a hubset like the last couple of bikes.

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 17:11 Quote
have any of you tried the yt play cf and how does it compare to the p. slope, and the stitched 720

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 17:17 Quote
sean43462 wrote:
have any of you tried the yt play cf and how does it compare to the p. slope, and the stitched 720

No, I haven’t YET! But I’m planning on the Play being my last big bike purchase.

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 18:18 Quote
sean43462 wrote:
Ive tried it. I liked it. Good bike. Playful. Its light. Very light.
I like the stitched 720 more. I have a stitched 360 and its the best dj bike ove ridden so far.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 14:20 Quote
Wesdh511 wrote:
Carson s new prototype Slope bike.

This Pic is from the previous owner but the only difference now s that there is a fox 34 up front.
carson’s old rig!! Thing is a beauty

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 14:35 Quote

Finally got my Zydeco built up this weekend

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 22:27 Quote
Mypeenhurts wrote:
Has anyone tried the polygon trid zz? Thinking about buying the frame

Had a trid zz, regret selling it. Had 2 dartmoor shines. Trid was more fun.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 8:12 Quote
Ticket S's are sold out at Trek, and we know there's been several running changes on the pros bikes that haven't been reflected in the consumer version for a few years now.

Now that they are officially all gone at Trek maybe we will see another production run of an updated product (the consumer version has been unchanged for years other than switching to a black anodized shock and cooler C3 graphics).

My assumption is that they won't be in a big hurry to make them available, but food for thought for anyone thinking along these lines.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 22:01 Quote
sickdj17 wrote:

This thing is wild! How does it ride?

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 8:27 Quote
nw-rhb wrote:
sickdj17 wrote:

This thing is wild! How does it ride?

This is my first week back riding from a broken femur from last June. I haven’t been able to really ride it a lot but just cruising some of the smaller jumps it’s seems to be really good. The frame is lighter then it looks even with the Float X2. Really short rear end. I wish it had more tire clearance though. Only negative with this frame

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 9:03 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
Ticket S's are sold out at Trek, and we know there's been several running changes on the pros bikes that haven't been reflected in the consumer version for a few years now.

Now that they are officially all gone at Trek maybe we will see another production run of an updated product (the consumer version has been unchanged for years other than switching to a black anodized shock and cooler C3 graphics).

My assumption is that they won't be in a big hurry to make them available, but food for thought for anyone thinking along these lines.

The 2020 ticket is out but no stock yet. They changed the colour, that's it

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 15:38 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
j-t-g wrote:

I've been following this same thing. They have a cool new color coming, but no indication if it will reflect the Pro updates. Kinda hoping it doesnt...so I dont have to buy another one...

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 4:27 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
talkingspoon wrote:
j-t-g wrote:

I've been following this same thing. They have a cool new color coming, but no indication if it will reflect the Pro updates. Kinda hoping it doesnt...so I dont have to buy another one...

As far as the picture looks, its the same frame with different colour. Will find put when it shows up in mid July

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 7:18 Quote
sethius wrote:
Mypeenhurts wrote:
Has anyone tried the polygon trid zz? Thinking about buying the frame

Had a trid zz, regret selling it. Had 2 dartmoor shines. Trid was more fun.

Yes i have one, the geo makes the bike so comfortable but its still just as good for tricks and jumping like other slopestyles

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.018816
Mobile Version of Website