Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 0:16 Quote
Double post, sorry

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 14:42 Quote
Terraplane Pocket Rocket bike
Terraplane Pocket Rocket (NorCal)
Can't remember the last time I posted my bike. Some updates include: 410 single speed chain, and Profile Elite wheelset. These steel bikes really sing with a high quality shock tune. I rock it on slope, dirt jumps and lite trails.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
Terraplane Pocket Rocket bike
Can't remember the last time I posted my bike. Some updates include: 410 single speed chain, and Profile Elite wheelset. These steel bikes really sing with a high quality shock tune. I rock it on slope, dirt jumps and lite trails.

Thats so nice build man, and with dropper post woow Eek Beer Btw. what's the weigh ? :-)

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 18:50 Quote
tulipanek wrote:
filmdrew wrote:

Thats so nice build man, and with dropper post woow Eek Beer Btw. what's the weigh ? :-)

^^ haven't weighed the Rocket recently, but it's noticeably lighter than a transition double (had both at the same time). Actually I added a solid rear axel and the dropper post, to help even out the weight of the 36 up front. Feels balanced now Smile

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 21:00 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
tulipanek wrote:
filmdrew wrote:

^^ haven't weighed the Rocket recently, but it's noticeably lighter than a transition double (had both at the same time). Actually I added a solid rear axel and the dropper post, to help even out the weight of the 36 up front. Feels balanced now Smile
Are these in production?

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 15:36 Quote
They've made a few runs of these frames, but are currently build-to-order. They do custom work too Smile

Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 17:08 Quote
here's my shifter mount v1
shifter mount black
downtube shifter mount

Posted: Dec 19, 2019 at 20:46 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo
my pslope that ive been working on since the end of summer its finally done but still trying to figure out what tires to run and if i should get tan wall or not

Posted: Dec 19, 2019 at 20:50 Quote
shes a beut!! ima get tan tires for my DJ once my current one die, i think tan looks sick. has to be fore the right bike tho, tan on some bikes looks super odd

Posted: Dec 19, 2019 at 20:52 Quote
just noticed after i posted that, but how many wraps do you have of your break cable?

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 4:08 Quote
traqs wrote:
just noticed after i posted that, but how many wraps do you have of your break cable?

he has all of them. Look like at least 5 or 6

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 8:04 Quote
I love this whip You rule Tsox You too Clap
Wish I could do barspins!! Bah.

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 9:22 Quote
traqs wrote:
shes a beut!! ima get tan tires for my DJ once my current one die, i think tan looks sick. has to be fore the right bike tho, tan on some bikes looks super odd

Other thing to bear in mind here is that with black tires, if you kill one you can easily replace it with pretty much anything without any visual mismatch.

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 15:23 Quote
either 3 or 4. used to have a frame that it wrapped 8 times around
traqs wrote:

O+
Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 17:24 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I love this whip You rule Tsox You too Clap
Wish I could do barspins!! Bah.

At least you can still X-up one way

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.028302
Mobile Version of Website