PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 0:16 Quote
Double post, sorry

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 14:42 Quote
Terraplane Pocket Rocket bike
Terraplane Pocket Rocket (NorCal)
Can't remember the last time I posted my bike. Some updates include: 410 single speed chain, and Profile Elite wheelset. These steel bikes really sing with a high quality shock tune. I rock it on slope, dirt jumps and lite trails.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
Terraplane Pocket Rocket bike
Can't remember the last time I posted my bike. Some updates include: 410 single speed chain, and Profile Elite wheelset. These steel bikes really sing with a high quality shock tune. I rock it on slope, dirt jumps and lite trails.

Thats so nice build man, and with dropper post woow Eek Beer Btw. what's the weigh ? :-)

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 18:50 Quote
tulipanek wrote:
filmdrew wrote:

Thats so nice build man, and with dropper post woow Eek Beer Btw. what's the weigh ? :-)

^^ haven't weighed the Rocket recently, but it's noticeably lighter than a transition double (had both at the same time). Actually I added a solid rear axel and the dropper post, to help even out the weight of the 36 up front. Feels balanced now Smile

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 21:00 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
tulipanek wrote:
filmdrew wrote:

^^ haven't weighed the Rocket recently, but it's noticeably lighter than a transition double (had both at the same time). Actually I added a solid rear axel and the dropper post, to help even out the weight of the 36 up front. Feels balanced now Smile
Are these in production?

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 15:36 Quote
They've made a few runs of these frames, but are currently build-to-order. They do custom work too Smile

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015810
Mobile Version of Website