| Next Page
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 3:16 Quote
She's done! What do you guys think?

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 4:27 Quote
Give it to me! Damn thats nice!

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 5:40 Quote
great job keeping it all that spank blue, looks epic

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 7:39 Quote
I like it. Can you do a close shot of your shifter mount?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:33 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
I just saw that. THat is the coolest mount I have ever seen. Such a great idea! How could you go about getting one?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 13:28 Quote
milesd2407 wrote:
talkingspoon wrote:
I just saw that. THat is the coolest mount I have ever seen. Such a great idea! How could you go about getting one?
Polygon give you one with the frame (at least, mine also came with one).

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 18:24 Quote
milesd2407 wrote:
talkingspoon wrote:

Heres another cool one. This one is a bit of a cleaner setup IMO but they both do the same thing. One of the best bikes i had.

Posted: Mar 18, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
Well this one was short lived, but built it up last week and sold it.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 5:55 Quote
This is my Ticket S build...

Trek Ticket 4X Build Fox 36 Forks Halo Vapour Supadrive Wheels Renthal Cockpit Shimano Saint Groupset
Trek Ticket 4X Build Fox 36 Forks Halo Vapour Supadrive Wheels Renthal Cockpit Shimano Saint Groupset

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 8:36 Quote
Rad dude, that's a sick build!

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 4:13 Quote
jackhudson44 wrote:
This is my Ticket S build...

Yeah well you win, that's it.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Hi all!
Not sure if this off topic or not, new to Pinkbike forums. But I have an issue, i no longer feel comfortable on my jump bike. I have both a jump bike and free ride bike and can throw a bag of tricks on command on my big bike (tuck no’s, suicides etc...) but can barely crack a whip on my jump bike. I’m kinda thinking it’s because I’ve been off of a jump bike for a while but idk. Any advice? Cheers guys ????

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
heater5351 wrote:
Hi all!
Not sure if this off topic or not, new to Pinkbike forums. But I have an issue, i no longer feel comfortable on my jump bike. I have both a jump bike and free ride bike and can throw a bag of tricks on command on my big bike (tuck no’s, suicides etc...) but can barely crack a whip on my jump bike. I’m kinda thinking it’s because I’ve been off of a jump bike for a while but idk. Any advice? Cheers guys ????

f*ck it off and use the big bike all the time

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012457
Mobile Version of Website