photo

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 4:27 Quote
Give it to me! Damn thats nice!

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 5:40 Quote
great job keeping it all that spank blue, looks epic

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 7:39 Quote
I like it. Can you do a close shot of your shifter mount?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 12:33 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
I just saw that. THat is the coolest mount I have ever seen. Such a great idea! How could you go about getting one?

O+
Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 13:28 Quote
milesd2407 wrote:
talkingspoon wrote:
I just saw that. THat is the coolest mount I have ever seen. Such a great idea! How could you go about getting one?
Polygon give you one with the frame (at least, mine also came with one).

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 18:24 Quote
milesd2407 wrote:
talkingspoon wrote:

Heres another cool one. This one is a bit of a cleaner setup IMO but they both do the same thing. One of the best bikes i had.
photo

Posted: Mar 18, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
Well this one was short lived, but built it up last week and sold it.

photo

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 5:55 Quote
This is my Ticket S build...

Trek Ticket 4X Build Fox 36 Forks Halo Vapour Supadrive Wheels Renthal Cockpit Shimano Saint Groupset
Trek Ticket 4X Build Fox 36 Forks Halo Vapour Supadrive Wheels Renthal Cockpit Shimano Saint Groupset

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 8:36 Quote
Rad dude, that's a sick build!

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 4:13 Quote
jackhudson44 wrote:
This is my Ticket S build...

Yeah well you win, that's it.

Posted: Apr 1, 2020 at 19:09 Quote
Hi all!
Not sure if this off topic or not, new to Pinkbike forums. But I have an issue, i no longer feel comfortable on my jump bike. I have both a jump bike and free ride bike and can throw a bag of tricks on command on my big bike (tuck no’s, suicides etc...) but can barely crack a whip on my jump bike. I’m kinda thinking it’s because I’ve been off of a jump bike for a while but idk. Any advice? Cheers guys ????

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 11:21 Quote
heater5351 wrote:
Hi all!
Not sure if this off topic or not, new to Pinkbike forums. But I have an issue, i no longer feel comfortable on my jump bike. I have both a jump bike and free ride bike and can throw a bag of tricks on command on my big bike (tuck no’s, suicides etc...) but can barely crack a whip on my jump bike. I’m kinda thinking it’s because I’ve been off of a jump bike for a while but idk. Any advice? Cheers guys ????

f*ck it off and use the big bike all the time

Posted: Apr 8, 2020 at 0:14 Quote
Not really a slope bike since its a hardtail but I figured I'd still share my current project. 2010 Yeti DJ and Fox 831 team model. I've got a set of i9 trail wheels going on and Sram X0 cranks. Shimano XT brakes. Continental Race King tires. Deity cockpit and Chromag seat. Should be a pretty insane build (even by my standards)!

2010 Yeti DJ

Found the frame from a seller who bought it new in 2010 and never built it. It sat in the original bubble wrap in the original box for 10 years. I do need to get a new headset for it so if anyone knows the cup sizes that would be super helpful.

Waiting on a couple parts and then she'll be ready to start building!

Posted: Apr 8, 2020 at 15:46 Quote
I apologize for the unprecedented reponse, but IMO I think you should go for the Truativ Descendant instead of the SRAM XO if you are settled on carbon cranks. I personally snapped a set of XO's at Rays because of the glue contamination between pedal lug insert and the carbon arm defect they had. The pedal came right off at the bottom of two jumps. I was very lucky I wasn't sending it on anything huge when it happened. Just my uninvited two cents. From what I understand the new Truativ is beefier and doesn't have that issue. If you already bought the XO's make sure it's not the year/batch that this was an issue or you'll have a bad time.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036217
Mobile Version of Website