Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 13:26 Quote
dz9 wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
dz9 wrote:

Billy bonkers are more of a tanned/orange colour though and like you they wouldn't really go with my bike, im specifically trying to find the lighter almost whitewall version of table tops the same as yours but with no local shops stocking them and nothing on ebay it looks like ill just have to order online when they're in stock and hope for the best Blank Stare

Found this on Google, don't know if it helps at all https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtjumping/comments/dj835f/what_is_the_actual_colour_of_a_tan_wall_schwalbe/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Yea i already read that mate cheers, im in contact with a schwalbe sales rep about it, he was unaware of the colour variation and seems to think anything ordered now will be the darker orange colour unfortunately, i think the lighter ones are an older batch so looks like i might be shit outta luck, maxxis DTH's are the next best thing but i dont like the tread as much, looks less grippy and the colours still not quite the same....you got lucky as f*ck snagging that pair off ebay lol, no interest in selling them by any chance? Big Grin

Can't find it now, I know his real name from my PayPal payment but can't find him on ebay anymore

Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 13:38 Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
dz9 wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:

Found this on Google, don't know if it helps at all https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtjumping/comments/dj835f/what_is_the_actual_colour_of_a_tan_wall_schwalbe/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Yea i already read that mate cheers, im in contact with a schwalbe sales rep about it, he was unaware of the colour variation and seems to think anything ordered now will be the darker orange colour unfortunately, i think the lighter ones are an older batch so looks like i might be shit outta luck, maxxis DTH's are the next best thing but i dont like the tread as much, looks less grippy and the colours still not quite the same....you got lucky as f*ck snagging that pair off ebay lol, no interest in selling them by any chance? Big Grin

Can't find it now, I know his real name from my PayPal payment but can't find him on ebay anymore

No worries bud i appreciate you looking, ill check out those other tyres you mentioned

Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 13:51 Quote
dz9 wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
dz9 wrote:

No worries bud i appreciate you looking, ill check out those other tyres you mentioned

Just had a thought while looking through Google, do all tabletop tyres have the timo pritzel signature on them? Mine do and looking at some websites the lighter ones are known as the timo pritzel signature line where as the orange ones aren't. Just an observation

Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 14:13 Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
dz9 wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:

Just had a thought while looking through Google, do all tabletop tyres have the timo pritzel signature on them? Mine do and looking at some websites the lighter ones are known as the timo pritzel signature line where as the orange ones aren't. Just an observation

Not sure mate but googling "timo pritzel signature line" mainly brings up the black table tops for me

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 10:32 Quote
So after checking the Buy/Sell at least twice a day for at least two years I finally tracked down a Stitched 720 on this end of the planet. Done for now, until I get the fork/shock decals for it.

Finally

Finally

Finally

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 11:25 Quote
Meh. Yawn. What's next?? lol lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
Yo! Hows it ride? You have all the nicest bikes

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 22:55 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Yo! Hows it ride? You have all the nicest bikes

And I wear the shabbiest clothes and drive a crappy truck, there's trade-offs, hahaa.

So far it rides alright but it has a "big" feel to it for a slope bike, not that responsive compared to the SodaS and especially the VimanaS. I also need to raise the fork to 120mm I believe to make it pop right.

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 22:56 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Go eat some lead paint, it stays crunchy in milk lol

Posted: Jun 25, 2020 at 8:32 Quote
Man, I need to do polished build. Looks so cool

Posted: Jun 26, 2020 at 13:23 Quote
Draggon wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Go eat some lead paint, it stays crunchy in milk lol

Sorry, too busy playing around low lying power lines!!! lol lol

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 7:23 Quote

So here's mine custom NS Soda Slope.

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 13:42 Quote
Glory001 wrote:

looks good man, i love mine

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 14:23 Quote
DylanHunter wrote:
Glory001 wrote:

looks good man, i love mine

Seriously missing mine....

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 at 1:28 Quote
There's a soda fr for sale nearby enough I have it bookmarked lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011505
Mobile Version of Website