Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: 3 days ago Quote
P slope built! Big Grin

How easy is it to lower these forks to 100mm? Or would it be easier to sell them and get some argyles or something?


Posted: 3 days ago Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
P slope built! Big Grin

How easy is it to lower these forks to 100mm? Or would it be easier to sell them and get some argyles or something?


Looks like you have a float. It is just spacers that need to be added.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
It is the easiest thing. Just be sure to use a torque wrench when tightening the nuts on the lower legs. Doesn’t take much to snap em off

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Exact same thing, finished building my P.slope. I have a diamond on the front thats at 140, am I able to lower this one anymore or should I just trade someone for a shorter fork?

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Give dvo and email. I hear their customer service is some of the best around.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
luckynugget wrote:
Exact same thing, finished building my P.slope. I have a diamond on the front thats at 140, am I able to lower this one anymore or should I just trade someone for a shorter fork?

Wow, saw your frame on insta, awesome paint job bud!!

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
Give dvo and email. I hear their customer service is some of the best around.
ive heard the same. That fork is a bitch to set up but its mint

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
luckynugget wrote:
Exact same thing, finished building my P.slope. I have a diamond on the front thats at 140, am I able to lower this one anymore or should I just trade someone for a shorter fork?

When Claw rode for DVO he rode that fork either 100-110 so there is a way...

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Anyone know where I can get a 10t single speed cassette cog?

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a 10t single speed cassette cog?

What hub is it for?

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
noisette wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a 10t single speed cassette cog?

What hub is it for?
Standard shimano on a hope Pro 2

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Doesn't exist.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
noisette wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a 10t single speed cassette cog?

What hub is it for?
Standard shimano on a hope Pro 2

yea, smallest you can go is 11

Edit i mean with a standard cassette, single speed cog probably 12? I've got a 13t, not sure if I've ever seen a 12t

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
noisette wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
noisette wrote:


What hub is it for?
Standard shimano on a hope Pro 2

yea, smallest you can go is 11

Edit i mean with a standard cassette, single speed cog probably 12? I've got a 13t, not sure if I've ever seen a 12t

Lowest you can go is a 12T on a shimano freehub

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Yep, 11th would be from a geared cassette an be limited to the lock ring position.

| Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012749
Mobile Version of Website