Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 12:12 Quote
Hey guys. Looking for some options. I have a p3 frame and want to build it up. I want new wheels for it but can't find any that have the bolt on hub. Can I run an Axle on it and what would I need. Most of the Hubs I can find can convert to 135 x 12. Will that work? Is there a kit that will convert from 12mm axles to bolt on?

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
falkyn wrote:
Hey guys. Looking for some options. I have a p3 frame and want to build it up. I want new wheels for it but can't find any that have the bolt on hub. Can I run an Axle on it and what would I need. Most of the Hubs I can find can convert to 135 x 12. Will that work? Is there a kit that will convert from 12mm axles to bolt on?

Hope sells kits for their hubs.

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 14:11 Quote
falkyn wrote:
Spank also sells complete wheelsets with a bunch of different adapters.

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 14:56 Quote
BRRider wrote:
Anyone have a long term review on the new Dartmoor Shine? Considering a slope bike just to take a bit of the sting out. Don’t want a bike that’s going to eat bushings and potentially shocks after a bunch of 360’s, or otherwise fall apart. Also don’t want it to be lacking pop or have a weird shock rate. I like the pslope, don’t like the maintenance.

Come just try it in person!

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 13:53 Quote
Atm I am looking for one theese:
Transition double
Mythic rampant banshee
Dmr bolt
Anyone got other ideas?

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 12:32 Quote
Ha-z wrote:
Atm I am looking for one theese:
Transition double
Mythic rampant banshee
Dmr bolt
Anyone got other ideas?

I can recommend a Bolt. I've had an "L" and I've currently got the standard slopey one and it is hella fun! Surprisingly capable considering it's weight.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
afternoon all,

i'm after some new bikes to feature on my insta page, d_tayled.bikes

if you've got a dj or slope bike send me over some pics, spec and your insta name and ill get it posted up

cheers

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
dtayled-bikes wrote:
afternoon all,

if you've got a dj or slope bike send me over some pics, spec and your insta name and ill get it posted up

cheers
You can use mine (the on on my profile my insta is @harryxohare
Doesn’t like very nice but feel free to use

Ha-z wrote:
dtayled-bikes wrote:
afternoon all,

cheers

Hey, thanks, your bike looks pretty good to be honest bud, don't put it down! If u could pm me like a side on view aswell as a spec list and ill post her up ????????

dtayled-bikes wrote:
Ha-z wrote:
dtayled-bikes wrote:
afternoon all,

cheers
Could I msg on insta

Hey, thanks, your bike looks pretty good to be honest bud, don't put it down! If u could pm me like a side on view aswell as a spec list and ill post her up ????????

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009168
Mobile Version of Website