Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 6:04 Quote
Does anyone have a spare headtube badge that they could sell me please? Need the badge plus the 2 screws if poss

Posted: Jan 10, 2021 at 20:12 Quote
Semenuk Downtube Shifter Mount
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2909263/

Has anyone used one of these before? If so, how do you like it and will it hold up?

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 6:23 Quote
Man, IDK why, but I'm starting to get some vibes on wanting to build a single speed Killswitch on a Totem....for reasons.

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 6:35 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Man, IDK why, but I'm starting to get some vibes on wanting to build a single speed Killswitch on a Totem....for reasons.

just you wait lol

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 7:12 Quote
skunkape wrote:

That looks like my old ride!

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 15:06 Quote
trek211 wrote:

Has anyone used one of these before? If so, how do you like it and will it hold up?

I made one sort of like This and I like it. Cleans up the bars but keeps the gears

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 15:33 Quote
New project that's been keeping me busy this winter

2009 SX - still sorting a few bits, like a more reliable fork but we're getting there!

2009 Specialized SX - slope DJ play bike build

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 15:54 Quote
devin-m wrote:

2009 SX - still sorting a few bits, like a more reliable fork but we're getting there!

The sx slope in that color scheme is one of my all-time favorite slope bikes, the paint and the shape of the frame... tup

Posted: Jan 11, 2021 at 16:15 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
trek211 wrote:

I made one sort of like This and I like it. Cleans up the bars but keeps the gears

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 3:44 Quote
Looking at that SX again throws me back to when Le Pinks were about too, anyone know what happened to Dobermann?

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 8:10 Quote
They went under for a variety of reasons. The one guy went on to open Altruise and built frames for the rise and guanch as well.

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 9:50 Quote
devin-m wrote:

You suck ass!!!! Where's that middle finger emoji???

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 19:45 Quote
skunkape wrote:
They went under for a variety of reasons. The one guy went on to open Altruise and built frames for the rise and guanch as well.

To be totally clear a few of us commissioned custom frames from him at NAHBS 2018, those two frames that popped up this fall are the result. Best considered as a one-off he made two of. Those are never making production. Not to say you'll never see a frame under our banner but it won't be that.

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 22:57 Quote
Speaking of Totem's, the Cachet Noma is coming along.....slowly since I'm mainly concentrating on my son's 24" DJ build, but the Noma is getting there in it's full figured beastly glory, hahaa.

Cachet Noma

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015336
Mobile Version of Website