Your thoughts on CULT?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Your thoughts on CULT?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
I made this thread a group so i can ban anyone who is stirring up shit.

I PERSONALLY think they are retarded overpriced stuf, and the only reason they are selling anything is because they are trendy.

what they make:

2 frames (badboy and deathrow) that are almost identical (different names i guess)
1 mediocre frame thats made in taiwan
2 VERY generic stems
grips that look horrible
a decent looking seat and post

and the only thing i see that i might consider looking at is there bar and fork.

I think the only reason they are selling is because of the founders.they havent even had enough time to prove that they are good but they are outselling everything else. your opinion?

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 14:42 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
I made this thread a group so i can ban anyone who is stirring up shit.

I PERSONALLY think they are retarded overpriced stuf, and the only reason they are selling anything is because they are trendy.

what they make:

2 frames (badboy and deathrow) that are almost identical (different names i guess)
1 mediocre frame thats made in taiwan
2 VERY generic stems
grips that look horrible
a decent looking seat and post

and the only thing i see that i might consider looking at is there bar and fork.

I think the only reason they are selling is because of the founders.they havent even had enough time to prove that they are good but they are outselling everything else. your opinion?
well i guess you have a strong opinoion against cult
i dont realy care to much but i do like some of their stuff
and their frames and shit are preety good
full cromo and built by solid and fbm
and the taiwan made frame is ok

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 14:43 Quote
who's to say they are good? they have been out for like 2 months but apparently they are the best company ever. they have done absolutely nothing for bmx.

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 14:51 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
who's to say they are good? they have been out for like 2 months but apparently they are the best company ever. they have done absolutely nothing for bmx.
i didnt say they where the best
and have you ever looked at the specs of cult frame
all cromo
and they havent don anything its just one more company thats the same as all the other companys

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 15:27 Quote
ambush24 wrote:
redneckbmx wrote:
all cromo
and they havent don anything its just one more company thats the same as all the other companys

the geometry of the cult frame is nothing special. you could probably find a frame with very similar geometry and that has proven its self with a lower price tag.

of couse its cromo, have you ever seen an aftermarket frame that wasnt full cromo?

no, almost every other company has done something innovative and new, and no other company is getting the hype that cult is.

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 15:47 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
ambush24 wrote:
redneckbmx wrote:
all cromo

the geometry of the cult frame is nothing special. you could probably find a frame with very similar geometry and that has proven its self with a lower price tag.

of couse its cromo, have you ever seen an aftermarket frame that wasnt full cromo?

no, almost every other company has done something innovative and new, and no other company is getting the hype that cult is.
whatever your just freaking out about cult

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 16:56 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:

what they make:

- 2 Frames, one made by FBM and the other made by Solid ( Probably the best 2 companies they could have chosen to make their frames.) The frames are not made by CULT, they are made by FBM and SOLID, which are 2 companies that make very strong frames. They didn't decide to make the frames any worse for CULT than they make their own frames.

- A third frame made cheaper overseas designed to be more affordable. (They are not forcing you to buy this frame, it is their cheapest aftermarket frame and many other companies do this to make a cheaper frame option.)

- Two stems machined on the inside to save weight and are just as light as any stem on the market right now, without looking retarded trying to be innovative and ending up looking like something from star wars.

bigquotesin an age when most stems look like bad school machine shop projects it was time to re-think the Mind Control Stem. We liked the look of the classic stem, but they are usually over built and too heavy. This leads most companies to start attacking the outside of the stem, but this only weakens the structure. We created the desired shape and machined only the insides - to leave a shock proof structure that will not only control your mind, but also your machine. Available in Black, Polished, and Rasta.
9.5 oz.

- Grips made by ODI, which is a name proven to be one of the best for grips.

- A decent looking seat and post

- Full chromo bar and fork that are completely up to today's standards for geo and strength.

Some of today's top pros also ride on their team for whatever reason. Cult is street. You are not. You are fat and redneck. Now shut up.

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 17:05 Quote
ya redneck your just being a bitch about cult just shut up
and you dont have a clear explanation about y you hate cult

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 18:26 Quote
For all we know they could be just like eastern.

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
....You ride an FBM, do you not? What if it had a cult sticker? Would it instantly break under the weight of a fat redneck?

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 18:35 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
....You ride an FBM, do you not? What if it had a cult sticker? Would it instantly break under the weight of a fat redneck?
lol
cult are just as strong and are american cromo and built you dumbass
and eastern is weak because its japan cromo and japan built and weak weld plus the cut out

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
1. I am not fat.
2. i would much rather be a redneck then a wannabe gangster stoner
3. i have nothing against cult, they just get way too much hype for what they are.
4. how do you know they are strong? being american made does not mean shit.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 17:15 Quote
yeah. if you havent noticed, i am wearing a loose shirt and leaning forward.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 17:55 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
yeah. if you havent noticed, i am wearing a loose shirt and leaning forward.
that dosent explain the fatass legs and arms

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014079
Mobile Version of Website