Sunday Funday?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Sunday Funday?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 15:47 Quote
Hey folks, new to the forums and quite new to biking in general.

I used to ride Downhill, but got wayyyy bored of riding "Up" hills. So started BMX and well it would appear I am picking it up quite fast.

I got a Sunday Funday AM 2010 (possibly the last in Scotland... it was really hard to find.

My question is, at christmas I am getting a second BMX - Do I get the Sunday Funday PRO, or a Wethepeople for a bit of a difference. I love the Sunday and it gets alot of attention, but thought the wethepeople Envy looked cool.

Basically my budget is £600-£800. Would you guys mind droppin me some suggestions.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 18:07 Quote
you used to ride downhill,but got bored of riding up hills what the fack?

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 18:10 Quote
the pro is one of the best complete on the market. wethepeople is an alright bike but the sunday is better. and you wont look like such a trend whore.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 18:11 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
the pro is one of the best complete on the market. wethepeople is an alright bike but the sunday is better. and you wont look like such a trend whore.
fluroscent trend whores.
same thing different name different look.
whores

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 18:19 Quote
Doesn't matter wether you are a trend whore or not as long as you are a good rider. Sunday ftw.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
samsq wrote:
Doesn't matter wether you are a trend whore or not as long as you are a good rider. Sunday ftw.
yeah true.
scooter bike
skinnys
flurocent sunday
park rat
street rat
trail boy

who cares as long as your nice and youve got skill
and most impotantly funnnnnnnnnnnn

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 18:23 Quote
subby wrote:
samsq wrote:
yeah true.
scooter bike
skinnys
flurocent sunday
park rat
street rat
trail boy

who cares as long as your nice and youve got skill
and most impotantly funnnnnnnnnnnn
+1

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 20:09 Quote
wethepeople make solid completes, and they have been doing so for a while, so there doing something right.

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 7:57 Quote
Thanks for all the responses.

Ok when I said I used to ride downhill but hated riding up hill. I meant that I could not stand riding all the way to the top of a mountain to the ride down it. The downhill was great but the uphill was awful.

And I am keen on the sunday, although I won't do the skinny jeans stereotype and justice, its a pair of low rise jeans and a plain tee for me. Although I do like avenged sevenfold and that's a bit emo.

Hopefully get the sunday pro in november then will upload my pics of failed attempts at 360's to pay you all back for the good advice. Thanks

Posted: Sep 7, 2010 at 14:23 Quote
The WTP Envy and Funday Pro were the 2 bikes I couldn't decide over. I ended up getting the Funday Pro because it was a bit cheaper and had a better parts package. I couldn't be happier with it. Worth every penny IMO. I'm a huge Sunday fan now and would back up their shit 100%. Plus, their ties with Odyssey make it a winning combo. It is the very best "bang for buck" complete available.

I haven't riden the Envy so I cannot comment on it.

Posted: Sep 7, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
Posibly the best bike you will ever get for £800
Clicky
Smile

Or you could go down the whole custom build route, if you shop around you can get a pretty good bike built up, mine only cost me £660 with all new parts and isn't to bad.
photo

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 0:44 Quote
Hey thanks Rob,

I am turning into a bit of a Brand-whore and I really don't think I would buy anything other than a Sunday now. Thats bad I know, missing out on a lot of good bikes.

I love the Sunday in your pic. The problem is I am quite new to BMX, so don't have enough knowledge to buy all the parts and get it made up. Although I would love too.

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 1:27 Quote
you guys left out flannels

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 1:28 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
you guys left out flannels
? Very confused

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012681
Mobile Version of Website