Problems with KHE

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Problems with KHE
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 2:07 Quote
I bought a KHE Macheto, didnt like the way it rolled when i got it, so bought some Oddysy quadrant front and back. It rolled better but not right. I put the KHE wheels on my lads bike as it didnt matter what he had lol, and his bike rolls like mint really quick, he has a fly tierra frame. so have decided it not the wheels its the frame thats S**t. any advice on a frame please I'm 6'1" long and slim cheers

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 2:54 Quote
what?
are you for real?

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:08 Quote
yeah need help, everyone's bike on the park rolls quicker than mine, why. was told not to buy KHE. so this time i want to make sure i get a good one this time

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:17 Quote
so you went out and brought a complete new wheel set?
this has nothing to do with your frame.

go have a talk to your lbs

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:32 Quote
No its not a wheel issue, the khe wheels that i thought were rolling slow i put on my lads Fly tierra and that rolled really quick. The quandrants i bought i've also put them on the lads bike and there fine the problems is when i put them on the khe its slow. have changed the sproket put sealed bb in it to but still the same. even leant some profile hub wheel of a friend i ride with and said how slow they were on my bike.

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:42 Quote
riomufc wrote:
No its not a wheel issue, the khe wheels that i thought were rolling slow i put on my lads Fly tierra and that rolled really quick. The quandrants i bought i've also put them on the lads bike and there fine the problems is when i put them on the khe its slow. have changed the sproket put sealed bb in it to but still the same. even leant some profile hub wheel of a friend i ride with and said how slow they were on my bike.

What do you mean by slow? Like, if you spin the wheel, it stops quicker than others?

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:50 Quote
yeah, even taken the brakes off, loosen driver side cone thinking it was to tight. its hard to explain........you know when you pump ramps or a bowl on one bike then jump on another and you know your having to work twice as hard for the same speed its that sort of problem. Not explaining this very well really lol sorry

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:51 Quote
at a guess your tyres are different from the others. but no one will be able to tell you exactly whats your issue over the net

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 3:59 Quote
ok, cheers for your help, looks like I'll have to pinch my lads bike lol. is it better to run harder Tyre pressure or lower pressure

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 4:05 Quote
depends where your riding. street/park you should be on at least 60psi were as on dirt down to 30ish on a bmx

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 4:09 Quote
mainly park, am running 80 psi in my ringworms, lad running 55 psi as his are cheap tyres

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 4:23 Quote
Is your rear brake out of adjustment grabbing the rim and slowing you down?

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 4:30 Quote
no mate running brakeless, thought thats what it was myself

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 9:02 Quote
Top tip Dont buy KHE's.
I purchased The 2010 Shola Shortly after it was released after 2 week of ridin street and park very lightly as i am no the best of riders the bottom bracket bearing race collapsed due to a warrnaty issue, they claimed they would send me a seealed version within 4 dayss at a extra cost the previous unsealed version, 2 weeks later no sign, i then went to florida on holiday for 2 weeks still no sign but this time it ahd been 4 MONTHS! i then rang up and asked for a complete refund on my bike which they refused because i had rode it. they then sent me a sealed 19mm mid bb instead of a 19mm USA bb, 2 weeks later they send me the right ones and some cranks for the trouble.

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 9:33 Quote
riomufc wrote:
yeah need help, everyone's bike on the park rolls quicker than mine, why. was told not to buy KHE. so this time i want to make sure i get a good one this time
lmafao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011204
Mobile Version of Website