Highpark

• Previous Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 15:31 Quote
why cant u guy pick a different spot to bike then highpark

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 12:48 Quote
the ramps shoud not be there they have to go out of the park its not that I dont like bmx biking its that the place that the ramps are on is a respectful place and it shoudnt be dishonored in anly way. there must be another place that u guys can go do your bmx biking

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 12:52 Quote
what are you on about...?

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 13:29 Quote
im talking about the ilegal bike jumps in high park canada

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 13:37 Quote
so your complaining?

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
no I just think they have to be taken out

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 13:56 Quote
This has got to be the absolute most asinine complaint I've ever seen.

First of all, work on your grammar. If you're trying to make a point 99% of people will see the lack of effort you've put in and immediately assume it's not even worth caring about.

Secondly, describe the location. It's ignorant to think that all the users on an international website are close enough to be relevant to your complaint. Be specific.

Thirdly, explain WHY it's not acceptable. Don't just whine and complain about how you dislike it without giving even a half solid reason.

Forthly, know who you're dealing with. This is a biking website, and everyone here's pro-bike. Nobody's going to sympathize with you here, let alone if the only reason you can dig up for your complaint is that it's illegal.

Think before you type.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
What are you like some 70 year old woman that complains about EVERYTHING kids do for fun?

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:11 Quote
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Redstone, you fail at a lot of things. Here is a list.

1. You fail at making a valid complaint and/or point.
2. You fail at sentence structure.
3. You fail at trolling.
4. You fail at being a martyr.
5. You fail at appreciating the work and dedication that went into those mounds of dirt you hate.
6. You fail at respecting this website as much as you "respect" High Park.
7. You fail at picking a non-ghetto place to live. High Park? Really? Where the hood at???? LOL.
8. You fail at earning my respect.
9. You fail at life.

Take your hate, roll it up into a ball, and shove it up your ass. When you are done, leave this website. You don't have the proper attitude to be here, You just signed up to whine like a bitch. High Park trails are going to be there for a loooong time, and you will be an idiot for longer than that (it's permanent fool).

Get over it and shut up. Actually, respond first so I can mock you more.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:13 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx228/dymediggler/Stills/Oxqtc-1.jpg

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
im from highpark area

whats yo problem with my jumpz?

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
go f*ck your self I'm not going to leave this site ever you can say what ever the f*ck you want cause it's not going to make a difference at all

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011500
Mobile Version of Website