The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores
Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 15:08 Quote
Soliciting on the forums is NOT permitted, whether you are trying to sell DVDs, give away free iPods, sales at shops, contests or trying to promote your own bike site. All posts of this sort will be deleted.
If you have something you feel we should promote on Pinkbike's forum or wish to advertise... Pinkbike will be more than happy to sell you advertising space. Contact kburkat@pinkbike.com for advertising rates.

may i also add its really f*cking annoying.

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 7:36 Quote
4 of the Canadian shops in the list aren't there, and a few don't let you order online anyway... so not an overly useful list for those of us up north

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 10:40 Quote
j-esse wrote:
4 of the Canadian shops in the list aren't there, and a few don't let you order online anyway... so not an overly useful list for those of us up north

I'll be updating the list in the near future. Feel free to make some recommendations.

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 20:40 Quote
sendit4 wrote:
j-esse wrote:

I'll be updating the list in the near future. Feel free to make some recommendations.

I haven't been doing much biking purchases for years (still on the same MTB from brand new in'99) which is why I looked here in the first place, I will try to research some but don't know any off hand to suggest Smile

Posted: Apr 27, 2014 at 8:17 Quote
Has anyone dealt with or heard of sale-bikes.com

Posted: May 11, 2014 at 6:15 Quote
Bike shop online - http://bike4you.co.uk/ Smile he has got a nice Romet Mistral Smile

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 12:48 Quote
Thank you So much for putting me on the list for Pinkbike Buy and seller's! Pinkbike has completely changed my life over the 7 years that I have been doing this, and I have made a lot of Regulars that keep on messaging me here on Pinkbike everyday!

So I thank everyone That is running pinkbike including you for supporting me. ALSO EVERY User that contacts me!

cheers Everyone! Salute Beer

Posted: Jun 10, 2014 at 8:49 Quote
Awesome list!
My addiction to buying more bikes is OUT of control. Been focusing on the deals. Also been using Active Junky account whenever they have a store I'm looking at. They don't work with a ton of these stores, but the big ones like Comp Cyclist you can get 15% cash back. On a $4k bike, I'll take whatever I can get

Posted: Aug 26, 2015 at 12:22 Quote
http://hadronsport.com/ Has anyone bought something here? It's safe?
I'm thinking of doing a big order from here but was wondering if it's safe ...

Posted: Aug 29, 2015 at 5:13 Quote
Hardon sports?

Never heard of them, but it sounds exciting. ..lol

Posted: Sep 11, 2015 at 21:43 Quote
Guys, any online stores similar to Backcountry or Zumiez? Need to get me some stuff.

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 8:29 Quote
Racer Sportif just launched an online shop. Pretty good deals. Bought some assos stuff for a pretty nice prices.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2016 at 11:06 Quote
Hey guys, does anyone know what the courier / duty fees are like for Canadian orders from Chain Reaction Cycles? There are some great prices, but I'm a bit nervous about what the total will end up being by the time it clears Customs!

Thanks!!

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 13:57 Quote
kupper4470 wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone know what the courier / duty fees are like for Canadian orders from Chain Reaction Cycles? There are some great prices, but I'm a bit nervous about what the total will end up being by the time it clears Customs!

Thanks!!

Hello there,

I made an order this week which was about 250$ and free shipping. DHL called me this afternoon saying I have 60$ Taxes and extra fees on top of it that I need to pay now or at delivery.

It was the first time I was ordering from CRC. I love their website and the selection however I will definetely look at something else in the future. JansonUSA says on their website they dont have any extra fees for customs, duties etc... Might worth a look. Im planning to upgrade to M8000 so I might end up with them for my next purchase.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013473
Mobile Version of Website