Sickest trick you've landed?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sickest trick you've landed?
Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 0:48 Quote
once i got a turndown air on a 26"
other than that i did a nfc to fakie, and my signature no hander to potato sack effect on the stem and a bruise on my chest

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
huge tuck no hander or a nothing

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
slopestylejunkie wrote:
I know a guy who has landed it in Dirt.. Eek I attempted it once in dirt too, but wasn't too successful, the hard is to do a nfcc on the opposite side of your bike, wich your not used to.
casey groves (who lives in kelowna so i dj with him sometimes) did a double pendulum so four nfcs! i was like omg haaha. im not too good at tricks but i did a really nice flatty one hander.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
Evergreen-P wrote:
slopestylejunkie wrote:
I know a guy who has landed it in Dirt.. Eek I attempted it once in dirt too, but wasn't too successful, the hard is to do a nfcc on the opposite side of your bike, wich your not used to.
casey groves (who lives in kelowna so i dj with him sometimes) did a double pendulum so four nfcs! i was like omg haaha. im not too good at tricks but i did a really nice flatty one hander.
Haha thats sick, I've seen some polish guy do 3 no foot cans, but not 4! I've also kinda landed a pendulum now Smile

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
franktherabbit wrote:
anthonybmxer wrote:
just learnt some more this weekend... I got some 540 air outs and a few truck drivers
im not gonna lie, I'm quite a few years older then you, and stupid jealous of your skills. You ever ride in Victoria?
Yes i ride in victoria sometimes... Larock has a video of me riding for a day in victoria

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
slopestylejunkie wrote:
Evergreen-P wrote:
slopestylejunkie wrote:
Haha thats sick, I've seen some polish guy do 3 no foot cans, but not 4! I've also kinda landed a pendulum now Smile
i tried a single pendelum on flat and tore my shins up, i doubt im gonna try again
i got the first one, got the second but was too low to get onto the pedals

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
ive landed a 180 bar spin of a curb

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
bunnyhop t-whip to one foot one the pedals im getting soo close now!

Posted: Dec 21, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
bunny truckdriver

Views: 13,408    Faves: 65    Comments: 29

Posted: Dec 21, 2008 at 3:45 Quote
andythebiker wrote:
ive landed a 180 bar spin of a curb

looked at your album, and no don't think a 12 year old kid with fullface helmet, 130mm suspension hardtail, front and rear brake and gears, could do one. that's bullshit

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015265
Mobile Version of Website