New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 13:13 Quote
Went to Wairoa Gorge a couple of days ago, mind blown at how good the trails were. The amount of work that has gone into them is unbelievable.

Posted: Feb 9, 2020 at 15:27 Quote
metaam wrote:
Went to Wairoa Gorge a couple of days ago, mind blown at how good the trails were. The amount of work that has gone into them is unbelievable.

It's amazing ay. Any favourites?

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 12:20 Quote
Pennyrisk wrote:
metaam wrote:

It's amazing ay. Any favourites?

Creamed Rice, MPD and Free Range were all good, Alaskan Pipeline was a nice techy challenge, but I have to admit the trails over on the darkside were a bit much for my abilities.
Also rode Cable Bay last week, loads of potential there.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 15:18 Quote
Nice one - creamed rice and free range are great. Agree, the darkside can be pretty hectic, especially as you get near the bottom and start running out of energy.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 17:31 Quote
Yes, I was pretty out of gas by the end of the day, they're really long runs.

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 19:03 Quote
Hey, is anyone heading out to Rotorua for Crankworx this year? I will be in Rotorua from February 28th to March 8th and would love people to go riding with or watch events.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 1:18 Quote
Any fast ladies or ladies that do sweet tricks on bikes out there that want to try and review a loose line shirt?
www.looseline.co.nz

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 2:38 Quote
Nice looking gear.
But most of the fast girls I know tend to avoid "girly girl" (flowers/pink/teal/mint) looking gear.

That said the grey top, with white&blue flowers, if you did a long or short sleeve men's top (I really don't like 3/4 sleeves) of that I'd be all over it!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005206
Mobile Version of Website