New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc
Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 23:40 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
Cant get on youtube on this computer internet blocks -.-
Try btunnel.com

(Probably blocked, if it is google web browser proxies" and find one that works through your systems filter)

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 1:26 Quote
Hey Guys,

I arrive in Queenstown tomorrow night and hopefully if things work out will be there for 3 - 6 months. Would be great to hook up a ride with someone who knows the area and give me some tips! Free Beer for you! haha

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 2:06 Quote
Views: 312    Faves: 3    Comments: 2

Finally bluff downhill track is rebuilt!! Very muddy but was fun all the same, first time riding since april good times...

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 2:27 Quote
Shit you could pin the hell outta that in the dry. No brakes the whole way down an just riiiiip it.

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 12:52 Quote
makingtrails wrote:
Hey Guys,

I arrive in Queenstown tomorrow night and hopefully if things work out will be there for 3 - 6 months. Would be great to hook up a ride with someone who knows the area and give me some tips! Free Beer for you! haha
bikers BBQ tonight at pinewood lodge, from 6pm, cheep beer, see you there

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 16:59 Quote
QMTBC wrote:
makingtrails wrote:
Hey Guys,

bikers BBQ tonight at pinewood lodge, from 6pm, cheep beer, see you there

Sweeet, just the ticket! Big Grin

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 22:42 Quote
tom-cuthbert wrote:
Shit you could pin the hell outta that in the dry. No brakes the whole way down an just riiiiip it.

Yea itll def be fast once it dries out its a pin it to the bottom track thats 4 sure

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 1:46 Quote
Hi there anyone no of any decent dirt jumps around Tauranga or Rotorua area? summerhill is always chained off so un rideable.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 3:15 Quote
well id say its chained off for a reason bro. cant ride soft jumps
Scott-Transition wrote:
Hi there anyone no of any decent dirt jumps around Tauranga or Rotorua area? summerhill is always chained off so un rideable.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 21:17 Quote
Scott-Transition wrote:
in rotorua on pigon run theres some pretty sick jumps. not many though but still...lots of free ride jumps in rotorua as well

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 16:03 Quote
Hey all,
If you are heading to Queenstown (which you should as its amazing and summertime is on the way!) check out http://www.ridequeenstown.com for all the info.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 19:49 Quote
dnlparr wrote:
Scott-Transition wrote:
in rotorua on pigon run theres some pretty sick jumps. not many though but still...lots of free ride jumps in rotorua as well

no

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 20:45 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
dnlparr wrote:
Scott-Transition wrote:

no
ok then

Posted: Oct 17, 2011 at 15:42 Quote
Anyone riding at the national relay????

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007832
Mobile Version of Website