New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 12:55 Quote
I went to the Premier in Wellington. They were giving out free red bulls and spoke mags. The only time you'll be able to see it now is if you get the DVD (which I highly recommend Big Grin ) One of the, if not the most amazing film i've ever seen!

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 13:04 Quote
shred-nz-media wrote:
Big brown and south-aucklanders.

Correct?

"natives"

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
shred-nz-media wrote:

Correct?

"natives"
ahaha, My German Deputy Principal refered to them as that once. There were a bunch sitting on the side of the road (homless) and hes like "Hey guys don't tease the natives...I mean..." hahaha

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 13:08 Quote
The bmx one was riding was obviously stolen. It was to flash. The thing is they are proud to live like that. He said to my brother, "we are tough cause we live on the street." Im pretty sure they don't actually cause they had phones and stuff.

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
almost the same thing happened to me here in south auckland. But i didn't smack the guy with a spade lol. How old do you think they were?

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 17:55 Quote
17, 15, 13. There were 2 17 year old girls watching.

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 18:55 Quote
Which one did you smack with the spade?Dead Horse

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 20:21 Quote
what ever one was the one that grabbed my bike, I cant remember

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 1:17 Quote
demo-dood wrote:
Ompalompa wrote:
shred-nz-media wrote:

Correct?

"natives"
cheeky darkies yo!
hahaaha

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 1:19 Quote
*cough* white people *cough* dont *cough* behave in *cough* such an *cough* uncivilised manner *cough*

jokes but seriously these guys were dicks

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 1:53 Quote
joram-adams wrote:
I went to the Premier in Wellington. They were giving out free red bulls and spoke mags. The only time you'll be able to see it now is if you get the DVD (which I highly recommend Big Grin ) One of the, if not the most amazing film i've ever seen!
yeah bro that movie was so sick brandon semnuk and cam mcauls bit was so sick!

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 2:54 Quote
f*ck your a legend my dh rig is like my baby id prob do the same. did u say this was on ur property?

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 23:27 Quote
mrwhipp-e wrote:
f*ck your a legend my dh rig is like my baby id prob do the same. did u say this was on ur property?
Nah reserve down the back. Every rider in rotorua is looking for them because they stole one of the best riders BMX.

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 0:37 Quote
Yo Ompalompa, would you be keen to ride sometime next week? I don't know if I want to come out to your secret spot any more haha unless you want a hand knocking them out? But yeh if your free hit me up cause i'll be doing some filming/ riding around then.

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 2:24 Quote
They weren't at our secret spot. They were just in a public reserve I was digging up. Im up for a ride, what days you up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026700
Mobile Version of Website