New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Zealand Riding/Riders/Rides, and General Discussion and etc
Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 7:49 Quote
what are the names of some of the downhill trails in Qtown?? anyone got any pics or videos?? Also who fancies meeting up for a ride when im out there as ill be looking for friends!

Any of you DH racers fancy giving me a lift to some of the races and we can split the petrol money as i dont think im gonna have a car! Cheers

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 13:29 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
They weren't at our secret spot. They were just in a public reserve I was digging up. Im up for a ride, what days you up
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I think? There will be about 5 of us but we're keen to do whatever. One day will be mostly shuttles though cause I still have heaps left from last time I was there.

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
Ok sweet as, we went out today in the rain and built up a full sized DJ but it still needs a little more work. I will put up pics of the place tomorow.

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 at 22:02 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
Ok sweet as, we went out today in the rain and built up a full sized DJ but it still needs a little more work. I will put up pics of the place tomorow.
Same here kinda, went out building with my brother today for about 3-4 hours in the pouring down rain and started making a jump on drop off ladder bridge thingy on our trail. Should be fun seeing as it's the first time I would of hit anything like that.

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 3:20 Quote
Haha dunno if this been said but titles spelt wrong lol
"zeland".... Missing the A bro! Wink

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:29 Quote
lol, soz I didnt notice that when I made the thread I think I was doing it fast.
Fixed Razz

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:30 Quote
yay my life makes so much more sense now!!!!:P

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:33 Quote
Soo, whos racing North Island Cup?
Im not.

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:34 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
Soo, whos racing North Island Cup?
Im not.
i am

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:45 Quote
haha i absolutly totaled my bike at the roto race

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:48 Quote
Ompalompa wrote:
Are you fast?
doing xc north island, unless i can find 4grand between now and then to get a dh rig

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:52 Quote
dhorgan wrote:
haha i absolutly totaled my bike at the roto race

The night before you raced I just had the feeling you were going to crash. How did it happen?

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:55 Quote
yeah in practice and then over last jump my foot slipped so i landed one footer and snapped a link in my pivvot and i f*cked my hub so i couldnt pedal but still got tenth haha

Posted: Oct 11, 2010 at 20:56 Quote
Nice thats still pretty good. Just save for a new frame Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005866
Mobile Version of Website